Chapter Nine

Still Julian's POV:
My brain was still foggy, only thinking about Mary. I felt the finger withdraw and something solid replace it. "Push this out and Mary gets it worse," she threatened when I started to push. I stopped immediately and heard the sound of tape being pulled. A few seconds later, whatever was in my ass was taped so it couldn't come out. Then cold liquid started to fill my insides. I thrashed and squirmed, but I was bound so well it was impossible to move much.

I started cramping bad. I struggled to get out of the bounds. "Aww, is you stomach hurting," she said and a hand rubbed my stomach. "I bet you wanna see what is happening," she said and a tv was rolled in front of me. I watched, horrified as my stomach expanded. It stung too, causing me to squirm. "Ahh, the peppermint is taking effect. Good. Now let's prep Mary now," she said, finally walking in my line of vision.

It was the doctor that got fired and I struggled again. 'If she hurt Mary, I'm going to kill her,' I thought. I groaned in pain as the cramping and stinging grew worse. A door opened and closed. Then the image on the screen changed to show Mary strapped face up on a gurney. She was unconscious and unmoving. There was a steady beeping off screen. Her head was bandaged up and stained red.

"The slut was being naughty so now I gotta punish you. What do you think, whore? You're already cleaned out," the ex doctor said. She came on screen, wearing a strap on. I shook my head, screaming as the woman slammed into Mary. Then I passed out from the pain.

When I came to, the woman was watching me. Still wearing the strap on. "The whore probably didn't feel a thing," she said. On the screen, Mary was still strapped to the gurney. She had gashes on her arms and breasts. "Now it's time for round two of your enema," she said and I was filled again. My dick felt heavy for some reason and I felt something was inside it. "Ahhhh, yes. I locked your dick up. There's a sounding rod inside. It's so much fun playing with a lively slut," she said and I blacked out.

Ricky's POV:
After Bubbles and I finished helping J-Roc with some yard work, we headed to Julian's. The door was wide open and Bubbles ran inside. I ran after him. Everything looked in order until we entered the spare room, which was made into a baby room. Julian's rum and coke glass was shattered on the floor. There was a bit of ice unmelted. "Oh my fucking god! I think that's blood," Bubbles said, pointing at a dark spot on the carpet. "I'm calling the police," I said, rushing to the phone in the kitchen.

"911. What's your emergency?" the operator asked. "My friend's got kidnapped!" I yelled. "Ricky? I thought I told you to stay off this," the woman said. "Wait, please. This is real. I need you to send Officer George Green to Julian's trailer. Please hurry, Janine," I begged. "Fine, but if this is fake I'm having you fined," Janine said and hung up.

Ten minutes later, Officer Green pulled up in his cruiser. Bubbles met him outside. I was fighting back tears, so I composed myself. "Show me," I heard George say and Bubbles led him to the baby room. They came out just as Lahey and Randy barged in. "What's going, Officer Green?" Lahey asked. "It appears that Julian and Mary have gone missing," George replied.

"See what you did, Mr. Lahey?!" Randy yelled. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I gave the shit monkey's address to that doctor they got fired," Lahey said and before I could punch him, Bubbles clocked him. "I warned Julian. Frig guys. I'm sorry. Mr. Lahey, we're done until you get off the liquor," Randy said. George looked pissed.

"Jim, you are under arrest for aiding in kidnapping," he said, handcuffing Lahey. "Ricky? You ok?" Bubbles asked and I started crying. "She just became my sister! This isn't fair!" I cried. "What hospital did she work at?" George said. "You're actually wasting time on that slut?" Lahey said and George decked him. Then Bubbles told him the hospital's name.

"I'm going to drop Jim off at the jail. Then I'm paying that hospital a visit to get address of that doctor. Randy, stay here with these two. I'll call you guys the minute I have something," George said. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise," George said, leaving. "Come on guys. Let's wait in Julian's trailer. I'll make up some grub," Randy said and we went into the trailer. Randy made some chicken and rice while Bubbles talked with me.

Fifteen minutes later...
Bubbles' POV:
After we had eaten the chicken and rice, the phone in the kitchen rang. Randy picked it up and greeted the person. "Julian's trailer. Randy speaking," he said. He listened for a bit before hanging up. "It was Officer Green. He has an address. I'll drive us there, but it may not be good. That doctor has a crap ton of emails. And from them they have enough evidence that she's bat shit crazy," he said.

"How bat shit?" I asked. "She bought a fucking machine and detailed all the things and ways she was gonna use it on Julian. Not sure what she has planned for Mary, but I can guess it's not good," Randy said. "Here, you can drive," I said, tossing Mary's keys to him. He drove us to the house where cop cars were surrounding it. There were two ambulances in the driveway. Two cops were escorting the ex doctor to a car.

Then two stretchers were brought out and Ricky lost it. George came out with them and made a bee line for us. "Only one person can ride with each of them. All I know is that Mary has a head injury and hasn't regained consciousness since she was taken. There is evidence that the bitch tried to cut out the baby. Julian is unconscious probably from pain. But fuck man. He's in pretty rough shape," George explained, looking pale. "I'm going with Mary," Ricky said. "I'll go with Julian," I said. "I'll drive to the hospital," Randy said and we all went our own way.

I climbed into the back of Julian's ambulance. I took his hand and squeezed it. I felt a faint squeeze back before he moaned in pain. "Mary?" he asked, crying. "She's in the other ambulance," I said. "Mary," he said, passing out. When we got to the hospital, we met up with Randy and George. We were told to go in the waiting room.

"Someone should call Ray," I said. "I can't, man. I just can't. She flat lined three times," Ricky said, looking shaken and pale. "Bubs, you should call. I'll talk to Ricky. Maybe we can get some answers," Randy said and I went and called Ray. "Ray speaking," he said.