Chapter Three

Still Julian’s POV:
“Let me find a top,” she said, and I wrapped my arms around her. She hummed in pleasure, grabbing a shirt that belonged to Ricky. She grabbed some pink panties and matching bra I really liked. Which I think she did on purpose. Then she wrapped one of the towels around herself and we went into the bathroom. She set up the taps while I closed the door. She let her towel drop to the ground, bending over to check the temperature.

She rubbed her thighs together again. Her asshole was bruised with dry blood. She continued to rub her thighs together. “Baby?” I asked. “Hmm?” she hummed in thought. “You ok?” I asked. “I missed you. I thought about you. All the time. I need you,” she said, turning around.

She was chewing her bottom lip. “I need you to tell what you want,” I said. “To touch me. I want you to touch me and make me yours. Only yours,” she said, sitting on the ledge of the tub. I slowly took my clothes off, to not spook her. “This ok?” I asked, only in my boxers, which were tented.

She walked up to me and slipped my boxers off. The waist band catching on my erection as it bobbed against my stomach. I stepped out of them and she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her close to me and she nuzzled into my chest, ear pressed over my heart. We stayed like that while we waited for the tub to fill. We just needed to hold each other in that moment. Nothing else mattered to me. I wanted her to make the first move.

“Can you wash me please? Especially my pussy and asshole? I’ve tried but I can’t see and it hurts,” she said, coyly. “Of course,” I said, knowing full well it was only half the truth. She really loved it when I washed her. It turned her on. I ran a finger over her ribs and she laughed.

“I missed your laugh, baby,” I said. When the tub was filled, she turned off the taps. There was a knock on the door. “Yeah?” I asked. “Bubs is going to his shed to check on his kitties. Ricky’s going to see Lucy again. I’m heading to the bar. Thought I’d let you know so you don’t have to worry,” Ray said.

“Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Mary and I might take a walk after we are done,” I said. “I’ll leave a spare key on the kitchen table,” Ray said and I heard him retreat. The front door closed and we were alone. We eased ourselves into the bath tub. “May I?” I asked, motioning to her stomach. “Yes,” she said and I cupped her belly.

I jolted when I felt movement and Mary giggled. I bent over and kissed her belly. “I don’t care who fathered it. He or she is mine,” I said and she smiled. I carefully washed her body, gently soaping her up and then rinsing her off. She took the cloth and soaped me up. She was meticulous and soft. She washed my dick and I groaned, jerking up. “You’re hard,” she said, wrapping a hand around me.

I moaned loudly. “Baby, you don’t have to… Shit,” I gasped when she suddenly straddled me. “Fuck me. Make me forget Cyrus,” she said. “Baby, I don’t want to hurt you. You’re bleeding,” I said. “Jules, please. I need you. Only you. Please,” she begged, sliding down on my cock.

“Ok, but if you need to stop you need to tell me immediately. We go at your pace. Maybe tomorrow we can fuck in our trailer. Do whatever you want,” I said. She slowly rode me, panting and occasionally wincing before finding her rhythm. I thrust up at her pace, meeting her thrusts gently. She was panting and moaning softly. I was ready to burst.

“Baby, I’m going to cum. I need to pull out,” I said but she hugged me closer. “I’m already pregnant. It’s ok,” she said, crying out when I accidentally jerked up quickly. “Shit, sorry,” I said, worried I hurt her. She threw her head back, groaning. Thighs tightening and the walls of her pussy squeezing against my cock.

I sprayed up inside of her, grunting loudly. We both stayed like that for a while, panting against each other, still connected. She kissed me deeply and I kissed her. “Mine,” I said, and she pulled off me. “Yours, Jules. Only fucking yours,” she whispered and we rinsed off. We got out and pulled the plug. We toweled off and I spread the ointment on her bruises and injuries.

I carefully spread some cream on her holes. Then we got dressed. I wrapped her injured wrist as well. Mary was smiling radiantly. When we were getting ready for our walk, she hugged me from behind. I loved it when she was clingy. I loved how gentle and soft she was.

She made me feel things that no other person could. She was small and soft, but the mouth she had on her. And despite her small frame, she was one tough broad and could take down anyone. Even Ricky. “God, I love you,” I breathed. “I love you too, Jules,” she said back, nuzzling me for a second before stepping back. I filled my glass that was left on the counter with rum and coke. We put our shoes on, went outside, locking the door behind us.

She took my hand and we strolled through the trailer park. “Hey, H-Rad! How ya doing dawg?” J-Roc said, approaching us. Mary hugged him tight. “Hey J-Roc. I’m good,” she said, pulling back. “You mo fos going for a walk?” he asked.  “Yeah, we needed some fresh air,” Mary said, brightly. “Whore!” Randy yelled from Lahey’s car and J-Roc threw a rock at the car, breaking a tail light. “Ignore them,” I said.

“I am,” she said. “Gonna grab some stuff from my trailer,” I said. “People wanting to be seeing you, man. Cyrus is causing problems, dawg,” J-Roc said. “I know. I’m going to get rid of him,” I said. “He hurt my dawg man. But you see, I couldn’t do nothing. Ya know what mean?

“He up in my place with his gun. Know what I’m saying? When your from the park, it's all for one motherfucker and one motherfucker. For all my fuckers everywhere. You know wha' I'm sayin'? But if you come from outside the park, you better watch out. Cause you got a whole bunch of park hustlers on your jock,” J-Roc said.

“I’ll get him out,” I said, sipping my rum and coke. “I’ll round up some homies,” he said. “Thanks man,” I said, giving him a hand shake and one armed hug. “Bye, H-Rad," J-Roc said, hugging her. We headed to my trailer. I rummaged through my stuff while Mary made coffee. I made an overnight bag.

Then I took all of Cyrus' shit and threw it off my porch. "Hey, that's my shit,” Cyrus said and everyone started scavenging his stuff. “Hey! That's my shit! That’s my shit!" Cyrus said and I felt arms snaking around me. I side hugged Mary.

"Obviously, you didn't hear me when I said to clear out your own shit. Now I want a new tv. I want a VCR, and I want my porn tapes replaced because they were the crème de la crème. Oh and you can get me a new whore. That one is broken," Cyrus said and Mary sucked in a breath. "I want you out this park," I said.