Chapter Eight:

Still Ricky’s POV:
“Mmmm, squishy,” Mary said, squeezing Julian’s chest. Julian blushed deep red and Bubbles snorted. I burst out laughing. Trinity started giggling. Mary snuggled into Julian’s chest, squishing his sides. Thus causing him to squirm. Mary snorted awake and looked around.

“What’s so funny?” she asked. “You squished Julian,” Trinity giggled. “Oh, sorry,” Mary said, blushing. “Don’t worry,” Julian said. After the movie was done, Lucy got Trinity. “Hey Lucy,” Mary said. “Mommy, look. Mary is having twins!” Trinity shouted, waving the ultrasound around.

“Congrats, bet Julian fainted,” Lucy said. “Fell like a pack of bricks,” Mary giggled. “Mary!” Julian said. “Ricky did as well. Perfectly normal,” Lucy said. “It wasn’t like a pack of bricks,” Julian laughed. “Anyway, I’ve gotta get this munchkin off to bed,” Lucy said. After Trinity hugged everyone goodnight, they left. Bubbles and I went outside, seeing Mary falling asleep again. We smoked a joint together before going our separate ways.

Lahey’s POV:
I was pissed. Ray went and tricked me. Now my whorish daughter was his. Allowed to fuck who ever she pleases. I was going to get them back for this. “Randers, remember you heard Mary got that nurse fired?” I asked. “Yeah, what about it?” he asked.

“I think I might just let her know where to find the bitch who made her lose her job and license,” I replied. “Mr. Lahey. They have a point. I mean, you did burn her with cigarettes. On many occasions. Plus they don’t even know you beat her lots of times,” Randy said. “Ray tricked me,” I said. “Mr. Lahey, it’s been a long day. You need some sleep,” Randy said. “Ok,” I said and headed to bed.

Randy’s POV:
I went to Julian’s trailer when Mr. Lahey fell asleep. “Julian! I need to talk to you!” I called. “Come in!” he called and I walked in. Mary and Julian were curled up in an armchair. Mary was fast asleep. “What do you want, Randy?” he asked, sipping his rum and coke. “Mr. Lahey is going tell that doctor you guys got fired where you live,” I said.

“He can’t leave us alone, can he?” he asked. “You have to understand. He still loves her,” I said. “Oh that’s what you call putting out cigarettes on her. Or slapping her in the face. Or slut shaming her every single time,” he said.

“He’s on the booze. You know how it is,” I said. “Yeah, but Ray is her dad now. Lahey needs to lay off Mary. She could lose the babies with too much stress. Do you want that?” Julian asked. “No,” I replied. “Then keep Lahey away from her,” Julian said and Mary squirmed, waking up.

I headed back to Mr. Lahey’s trailer to find him not there. His car was no where to be seen. “Fuck,” I said, just as he pulled in the driveway. He nearly ran me over. “That doctor was all too pleased to hear where Julian and Mary are. May pay the shit puppets a visit sometime. I did tell her to wait a week,” he said.

“Mr. Lahey! Too much stress could cause a miscarriage,” I said, trying to reason with him. “I don’t care what happens to her! I hope she dies,” Mr. Lahey said, stumbling up the stairs. He fumbled with the door handle. Then he fell inside when it flung open. “Let’s get to bed, Mr. Lahey,” I said and helped him to bed.

The next day…
Julian’s POV:
I was having a good day. Bubbles and Ricky took Mary out for a shopping day. I decided to go to a baby place and buy some stuff. I wanted to surprise Mary when she got back. After making sure all windows were closed and everything was locked up, I headed out. I got all the stuff with money I had saved up and headed back to the trailer. Ray came over and helped me set up the spare room into a nursery. We had a beer when it was done. Then he headed out.

I filled my glass with some rum and coke and sat down to watch some tv. I dozed off after a while and woke when Mary came home. “Hey Jules,” she said. “You sure got busy,” I said, seeing the many bags of knitting stuff. “We may have gone a little overboard,” she said. “Where are the guys?” I asked.

“Went to go see J-Roc,” she said, putting the knitting stuff in our room. “I got a surprise for you, baby,” I said when she came back out. “Let me get a glass of coke,” she said. “I’ll get it. I’m going to top of my drink anyway,” I said and she sat down on the couch. I refilled my rum and coke, then took down a glass and filled it with coke. I handed it to Mary. “Thanks,” she said, taking a few gulps, scrunching her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Tastes weird, but it might be because of the pregnancy,” she said, downing the rest. I took a sip of mine, but didn’t taste much difference. “Follow me and close your eyes,” I said. When her eyes were closed I led her to the nursery. When she was standing in the middle of the room, I told  her to open them. “Baby, this is amazing,” she said, hugging me.

I started feeling funny and the room started to spin. My glass fell from my hand, shattering when it hit the floor. I saw Mary start to fall forward and I grabbed her. We fell backwards and I heard a thawk before everything went black. The last thing I saw was the blurry image of a woman.

When I came to, the first thing I noticed was the cold. I tried to wrap my arms around myself, only to discover I was bound face down on some sort of contraption that had the stomach exposed. Straps went everywhere. Ankles, thighs, wrists, biceps, three over my back. I was wearing a collar that was secured to the thing I was on. Someone slapped me on the ass, hard. I tried swearing at them, but my mouth was gagged.

“Hush, slut,” a familiar female voice said. Fingers trailed up my legs to my ass cheeks. A wet finger circled my ass hole and I started struggling. “Stop struggling or I do this the hard way,” she said, pushing a finger inside me. I kept struggling and tried screaming for Mary. “Don’t worry about her. She’s getting her justice later. I just need to prep you first. I must warn you though. This is going to get uncomfortable and really cold,” she said, sounding clinical.