Chapter Two

Still Bubbles’ POV:

“Not your fault, Hun. We gonna get you the fuck out of here,” I said. “Hey Bubbles,” she said, sounding high, but I knew it was because she was tired. “Hey water monkey,” I said just as she passed out again, worrying me. “She’ll be ok. She a tough mother fucker,” Ricky said, driving to his Dad’s place. “Wait here for a moment. I’ll holler if the coast is clear,” Ricky said and exited the car. 

He knocked and a very drunk Ray answered. He looked pissed at being disturbed. Ricky was pointing and gesturing to the car. Ray instantly looked over, seemingly suddenly sober. He went into the house and a few minutes later a woman left, glaring at us. Ray came back out and motioned us to come in. Julian gathered Mary up and got out of the car when I opened the door for him.

“Let me get my room ready. I’ll sleep on the couch. I'll clean out the spare room tomorrow for her to use,” Ray said, looking softly at Mary. Julian settled Mary and himself on the couch. Ricky sat beside them, turning on the tv. I sat in the armchair. "What the fuck happened? I've never seen her get a panic attack like that before," I said.

"Cyrus happened," Julian grit out. "Shit, I wanna kill him," I said. "What did he do?" Ricky asked. "He touched what's mine. He needs to go," Julian growled. "Shit man, that's not right," Ricky said as Ray was entering the room. "Yeah, he is going down," I said. Ricky slipped Mary's shoes off and put them on the floor. 

"Sheets are all changed. You guys need anything? I have some of her stuff under the bathroom sink," Ray said. "She needs a change of clothes," Julian said. "I'll go grab her a bag of stuff from Lahey's. I'll get some groceries for us too," Ray said. "I'll help," I said, getting up. "Thanks," Ray said and we headed out. "We'll take her car since it’s already there," Ray said and I helped him get his wheelchair in the back seat. "What happened?" He asked. 

"As you know, Cyrus raped her. As to what he did, no one knows. I heard Jim and Mary yelling at each other so I went to check it out. I found Randy pinning her down. Whatever Cyrus did do to her sent her in the worst panic attack I've ever seen her have. It took Julian fifteen, twenty minutes to get her out of it," I explained.

"Shit, Cyrus is gonna get what's owed him," Ray said, pulling into Lahey’s driveway. We got out and I helped Ray into his chair. "Get everything. She's not coming back here. Not if I have anything to do with it. I'll deal with Lahey and Randy," Ray said. I barged in and made my way to Mary's bedroom.

Lahey and Randy went outside where they were thoroughly talked down to by Ray. I grabbed Mary's suitcase from under her bed and threw all her belongings into it. Which wasn't a lot. Once I was finished, I headed outside. Ray was in the car. "They went back inside with their tails between their legs," he said.

Julian’s POV:
"Jules?" Mary asked. "Hey beautiful," I said. "Where am I?" She asked. "My dad's. Bubs and him went to gets yous stuffs," Ricky replied. "I'm hungry," she said. "I'll order some pizza," I said, getting up. I ordered a few pizzas and returned to the couch. Mary was curled up against Ricky. Both smoking some weed. I smiled at the scene.

As much as I was tired of Ricky’s shit, I knew I could trust him with Mary. They were like brother and sister. He was always gentle with her and knew her better than even I did sometimes. "Have an extra one?" I asked and Ricky passed me a joint. We sat on the couch cuddled against each other and smoking for a bit. I cleaned and bandaged Mary’s head.

"I'm pregnant," Mary said, suddenly, crying. "Oh, sweetie. It's ok," I said. “I did try to fight him. Can we keep it?” she whimpered. I hugged her close. “Of course, baby. How far along?” I asked. “Six months I think,” she replied. 

“Does anything hurt? Do you need to see a doctor?” Ricky asked. “No, please. Only Julian,” she cried. “I can go to Sam later and get some stuff, but we need to get you in to see a doctor to check on the baby. Tomorrow,” I said. “Ok,” she said. There was a knock on the door and I got up. 

I paid for the pizzas and brought them inside. No sooner had I put the pizzas down, that Bubbles and Ray entered the trailer. “We ordered some pizzas. Help yourselves,” I said. "We restocked your fridge, Julian," Bubbles said.  “I’ll help put away groceries,” Mary said, getting up. “How are you feeling?” Ray asked and Mary shrugged her shoulders, wincing. 

Ray gave her a hug. Ray had always been like a Father to her. She told me as much on a few occasions. Ray even told me as well. When the groceries were put away, we ate the pizza. When we were done, I went out to see Sam. He gave me some creams for cuts and bruises and meds for pain.

“Because it’s Mary, no charge. Take care of her,” he said. “Always,” I said. I went back to Ray’s. Mary was curled up on the couch, head in Ray’s lap, asleep. He was stroking her hair. Ricky was snoring beside them, holding her hand, with his head leaning back. Bubbles was in the armchair watching the tv. 

Mary stirred, but didn’t wake when the door closed. Ricky snorted awake. “Hey man,” he said. “I called a judge I know. He’s sending adoption papers over in a couple of days. Mary is never going back to that shit hole again,” Ray said. Mary stretched, wincing, as she woke up. 

“Let’s go see what’s going on, yeah?” I asked. “Ok,” she said, jumping into my arms, blanket and all with a smile. I caught her easily and carried her into Ray’s room. After closing the door, Mary tried to undress, but hissed in pain. “Here, let me hun,” I said and helped her undress. I slid her pants down her legs. I pulled her shirt over her head, causing her to wince. 

I unhooked her bra, which was hooked at the front. I was pissed when I saw the state of her. Her whole body was covered in bruises, especially her hips and throat. But I kept calm for Mary. Then I noticed the tell tale sign she was turned on. She subtly rubbed her thighs together. I gently ran my hands over her bruises with feather light touches. 

I carefully slid her panties down her legs, seeing some blood. But that she had also shaved her whole bottom area. Pussy and ass. “Wanna bath?” I asked and she nodded. “Only if you join,” she said softly. “Let me grab some towels,” I said and went to get some towels from Ray. I returned and Mary was rummaging through her suitcase. She triumphantly raised an old pair of track pants I used to own into the air. She blushed when she noticed me.