016

"You guys up for another round of tennis?" A yell comes through the door, waking both Dahlia and Jenna. Jenna's its up quickly, and then groans and puts a hand to her head in pain.

"My head is throbbing," she whines, falling back down against the pillow.

"You weren't answering your cell, Jenna, so I figured I'd stop by. I hope you're dressed-I'm about to come in!"

"What? Dahlia, you didn't lock the door last night?" Jenna whispers quickly, nudging her.

"I'm sorry, I was a little preoccupied taking care of you being drunk," she whispers back, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Come here, we're supposed to be a couple," Jenna grumbles, pulling her closer, laying her head on her chest and putting her hand on her arm. She also throws a leg over her, pressing her entire body against her. She has to take in a deep breath.

"Good morning! Sorry to wake you again, but I'm sure you'd rather me than your mother, yeah?" Her aunt laughs and walks inside, before eyeing them and their positions and saying, "Hope I didn't interrupt anything!"

"Actually, you just missed it," Jenna laughs, sitting up slightly to press her lips softly against Dahlia's jaw. "I'm surprised you didn't hear us-this girl's a screamer."

"No...I'm not," Dahlia laughs in embarrassment, uncomfortably shifting. "She's just trying to embarrass me."

"And either it's working, or that sunburn got your face worse than I thought," her aunt laughs, and she groans and covers her face in embarrassment. She hates when people point out that she's blushing.

"Awww, I think it's cute, babe," Jenna pulls her hands from her face, before she sits up, kissing her lips.

Dahlia's a little shocked then, not expecting that at all, but she quickly composes herself when she remembers her aunt watching them.

"How cute," her aunt tilts her head, smiling at them. "Listen, I hope we can get passed the...disagreement from last night and enjoy this trip. I think we should go play tennis with your mother."

"Then my mother should have come and asked us," Jenna shrugs, her thumb absentmindedly running across Dahlia's ribcage. "Me and Dahlia were actually thinking about going on a hike today."

"Jenna-" her aunt sighs, seeming upset about it.

"I'm sorry, aunt Camila, I just...can't take it. She's awful to me, awful to Dahlia, and for one day of this vacation I'd love some time without that," she tells her calmly, and Dahlia gulps.

"I understand," her aunt nods, breathing out. "She's angry at you both, anyway. I'll try and calm her down before your siblings get here tonight."

"Thanks, Camila," Jenna nods, her hand pressed flat against Jenna's chest. She breathes in deeply, her mind clouded by hormones, among other things. "Can you tell mom? I'd rather not have to."

"Of course," her aunt nods, before picking up their dirty tennis outfits from the floor. "I'll wash these so we can play tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah," Jenna nods, smiling slightly. "Sounds great."

"Have fun today! And don't forget your Siblings are getting in tonight!" her aunt waves over her shoulder, before closing the door behind her. As soon as Dahlia figures the coast is clear, she sits up slightly, making Jenna's hand slide down her abs.

"A hike? With the hangover you have?" Dahlia laughs, looking down at her before getting out to change.

"I wish I was a lightweight-drunker," Jenna shrugs, watching her dress. "But no. I had three-two on the beach, and another with snack bar guy-whose name is Jason, by the way-before you found me."