021

"Oh my God, get off of me," Jenna shoves Dahlia all of the sudden, which wakes her up from her slumber. "What the hell, Dahlia?"

Dahlia can hardly even process what's going on, because her mind is still foggy from sleep.

"What? You are not going to blame this on me," she huffs, breathing heavily from the sudden scare. Jenna's across the bed, staring at her angrily, looking completely disheveled. Dahlia just woke up, and she has to deal with this? "You're the one who was getting all cuddly and touchy last night-not me. Remember when you said, "don't say a word about this in the morning," before proceeding to wrap all of your limbs around me? Yeah, that was you, not me."

Jenna pauses, thinking.

"Holy shit that red wine makes me dangerously horny," she breathes in, finally realizing it was her fault, not Dahlia's. She throws her legs over the side of the bed, pushing her fingers through her hair. "You know what? I'm never drinking again. Something that could actually make me want to cuddle with you or even touch you must be pure evil, and I shouldn't let it into my body. Ever."

"Yeah, same here. And you know what? You could have just apologized for blaming me instead of getting defensive and rude," she sighs, rolling her eyes and laying back down and pulling the blanket over her head. "Now leave me alone."

"Fine, I will. I'm going to the snack bar to get breakfast," Jenna huffs, standing up and making her way to the door. Dahlia's eyes open again.

"Wait, I'll go with you," she replies at the last second, throwing the blanket back and standing up.

"Why? I thought you wanted me to leave you alone?" she narrows her eyes, watching her carefully.

"I just want breakfast," Dahlia shrugs, trying not to make it a big deal. "I'm hungry."

"Or you just want to spy on me and Jason and make sure we aren't getting it on on top of the snack bar counter," she rolls her eyes, watching her slip on shoes.

"Despite what you think, I couldn't care less about you and Jason; do whatever you want," Dahlia retorts, shaking her head and making her way out of their room. She's lying, of course, but it's not like she can tell her it's because of Jason. Besides, even she doesn't know why she doesn't like him yet, anyway.

She's annoyed at Jenna for being annoyed at her for something she didn't even do. How could they have even gotten along last night? It seems like two different people living two different lives.

Then, as they're walking down the dock, her aunt walks out of her bungalow in front of them. Jenna immediately yanks Dahlia against her side and sticks on a smile, putting her arm around her. "Good morning, Aunt Camila."

Dahlia fights the urge to roll her eyes.

"Oh good, I was just coming to wake you!" her aunt claps happily, walking towards them. "I actually have something for you two."

"No more lingerie, I hope," Jenna laughs, turning to look at Dahlia. "Dahlia can hardly even handle me in one."

"Yeah, she...she looks amazing in it," Dahlia nods, turning to smile at her. It's a fake one, though, because she's still tremendously aggravated with her. She can sense her being annoyed at her, and that's exactly what's making her annoyed with her. And it's making it very, very hard to pretend like she's in love with her.

"Even better than that, actually," her aunt laughs, and they turn to look at her, waiting. "I booked you two a couples spa day! A romantic massage, facials, steam room, mud bath, pedicures, you name it! Me and Juan went on Saturday and it was amazing. And it's already paid for, so don't worry about that."