029

When the car pulls up, Camila insists Dahlia and Jenna go first, and Juan holds an umbrella over them for the gap between the roof and their car. Dahlia feels really bad for misjudging them now, especially when she turns around as the car pulls away, and sees him holding the umbrella over the rest of them; now getting poured on himself.

"That was crazy," Dahlia laughs, pushing her fingers through her semi-wet hair. "We're gonna have to run all the way back through the bungalows in that."

"Dahlia, you literally just swam in the ocean," Jenna turns to her and laughs a little, shaking her head. "The only difference is that this is coming from the sky."

She had never really thought about it that way before, so she considers that for a second, and then replies: "Yeah, I guess."

They sit in silence for a few minutes-Jenna looking out the window and Dahlia looking at her. Finally they arrive back at their part of the island, and then mentally prepare themselves to run through the rain beforeactually doing it.

They're soaking wet and laughing as they make it back inside, pushing past each other to grab towels first. They're completely soaked; their clothes and hair dripping on the floor messily.

Once they start stripping their wet clothes off, they discard them onto the floor of the shower for now. Dahlia's down to her underwear and bra and is about to towel herself off, before she hears Jenna groaning while struggling to pull her shirt off.

"Need help?" Dahlia laughs, walking up to her. Her elbows are up in the air, and the wet shirt is clinging onto her skin tightly as she tries to pull it up.

"It's so freaking heavy," she huffs, giving up. Dahlia laughs and grabs at the bottom of it, then grabs her arm and tries to pull the shirt off of it. She gets that one, and then Jenna uses that free hand to help her then, and they tug and tug and tug, before it finally comes free. And then she pulls the rest off her head, and throws it into the shower.

"Although I'm sure you only wanted to help so you could get up close and personal while I'm half naked, thanks anyway," Jenna laughs, grabbing her towel and scrunching up the moisture from her hair with it.

Dahlia smiles at that, but she's quickly swept up into a trance seeing her in front of her, running the towel through her hair, seeing the raindrops still falling down her face, hanging off the tips of her eyelashes. Her skin is still wet from the rain, and she's back only in her bra and underwear, and she's doing that thing again where she can't move or breathe or think.

"Like what you see, huh?" Jenna flips her hair back, batting her eyelashes at her and biting her lip.

"Sorry," Dahlia breathes out raspily and looks up, swallowing and feeling her face flush.

She just looks at her and laughs a little, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. And then, tilting her head again to dry her hair, Jenna's eyes slowly study her body from bottom to top, before she looks up and in her eyes. She's staring her down, and while the eye contact itself is hard enough to maintain as it is, she's also giving her this look that she can't decipher. And that's making Dahlia even more nervous.

"I'm gonna, um..." she gulps, breaking the eye contact and grabbing an outfit quickly from herbag. "Get dressed."

"And by "get dressed" do you mean touch yourself to the thought of me?" Jenna asks, smiling and leaning her head against the doorway.

"You're gross," Dahlia groans and shakes her head, moving to close the door. Right before she does, though, she opens it back up with an afterthought. "And just for the record, no. By "get dressed" I actually meant get dressed. And if I was going to do... that, it wouldn't be you I was thinking of anyway."