040

"You're

"You're...naked," Dahlia mutters out, gulping as she leads her inside the bungalow and to the shower. It's already on, and there's a thick layer of steam lining the glass walls of it.

"Yeah, I am," Jenna brings her closer to her, looking in her eyes. She maintains eye contact as she reaches up and easily pulls the knot from her tie, before sliding it from her neck and letting it drop to the floor.

Dahlia wants to look down at her, at her body, but she can't. She forces herself not to, actually, because her thoughts are jumbled up messily in her brain, which means she has no idea what she would do if she did see her naked in front of her. Probably go into cardiac arrest, realistically, but she would rather not test that theory.

"I...I thought.." Dahlia stutters out dumbly, as she unbuttons her shirt and then pulls it off her arms.

She's in shock. It all happened so fast, and now Jenna's completely naked and standing in front of her, and she has absolutely no idea what to do, or what to say, or what to think.

And she doesn't know if she can do this sober.

"Do you want me to go easy on you? But you would have to go hard on me" Jenna asks, glancing between her eyes. By the look on her face, she's convinced she already knows her answer.

"No," Dahlia voice cracks as she breathes out her reply, looking in her eyes too. "No, I don't."

So Dahlia takes in a long, jagged breath, before pulling her underwear and bra off and stepping into the shower.

Jenna doesn't seem to notice, or maybe she's just giving her privacy again, but she doesn't turn around. So Dahlia walks up behind her and brushes her hair to the side, before leaning down and pressing her lips against her shoulder.

The water is hot, steaming, as Jenna leans into her, into her touch, and Dahlia slides her hands down her arms. Jenna tilts her head slightly to give her more access, and she kisses her neck softly, slowly.

She sighs and presses herself back against her chests, and Dahlia lets out a breathless gasp against her skin from the contact. Her eyes are closed and her skin is tingling from the warmth of the water, and Jenna is pressing her ass and back against her.

Dahlia's pretty sure this is the best moment of her entire life.

Jenna breathes out a laugh, pressing her hand against the glass window in front of her to hold herself up.

"Your so hot." Dahlia mutters against her skin, hands sliding down her back just because she can.

Jenna must have liked that answer, because she turns around then and looks at her, her eyes dark and hungry and desperate. And then she pulls her closer and kisses her feverishly.

One of Dahlia hands slide around to the back of her neck and the other falls on the wet, slippery glass behind her, and they're kissing and Dahlia's head is whirling and she can't believe she's naked in the shower with Jenna. Jenna.