Shoto Todoroki

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"You always was so fixated on this garden we had.."A soft voice spoke as Shoto smiled when he saw me turn around.

"My father says that what I wanted shouldn't be a problem because whatever I wanted I should get."He walked closer to me and leaned me against the tree.

"I have always felt my best when we were together yet whenever I see you,this feeling in my heart seems to disagree."He frowned as I saw his cheeks turn pink slightly.

"Shoto-"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

I froze as he just stared at me.I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth.

"You feel the same way about me too right?"He tilted his head as his expression was slightly saddened.

I nod my head,still shocked as he smiled.

"That's all I need to know,"He pulled me into an embrace as I immdiately brought my arms and wrapped them around him.

He swayed me as the darkest sky seemed to brighten..even if it was for a second.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟,𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝.𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭,𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡,𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭,𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬..𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨.

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲,
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲,
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫..
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.."

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
Ending of Shoto Todoroki-
Status:Completed
Fallen:Deeply in love