Neito Monoma

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"Are,are?Why is a Class A student,the role model class out of her dorm after hours..?"A teasing voice spoke as I giggled and turned to Monoma.

"How are you even here?"I held his hands,pulling him out of the position he was in.

"I got help from my classmate of course!"He boasted and started talking about his connection between his class as he started mocking Katsuki's connection to the class.

"He only latches to you.He's like a little dog."He shrugged as I frowned slightly and poked his shoulder.

"Don't say that about Tsuki.."I mumbled as he turnes to face me and held my cheeks in his hands,squishing them.

"I do have to return to the dorms soon..Kendo might start something if she knows I'm missing."He huffed as I laughed and patted his head.

"That's how much she cares about you.."I say as he held ontomy arm rubbing it and letting go slowlh as he reached in.

Peck.

"And that's how much I care about you...𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨."He smirked and waved,walking into a bush as he disappeared.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔
Ending of Neito Monoma-
Status:Completed
Fallen:in love