Takami Keigo/Hawks

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"Hey baby bird.."A soft voice called out as I looked up and saw him seating on the tree.

He jumped up,causing the cherry blossom tree to shake,its petals falling gently as he slowly flew down.

"You look rather scrumptious today.."He raised his eyebrows in a horrendous manner as he moved closer only for me to step back.

"Dark shadow seems to sense when you're close to me.He still is very mad at you..He really won't hesitate to report you for pedophilia.."I chuckled as he whined and hit the tree,its petals dropping down again.

"Well..I have togo for this super big pro hero party tomorrow so I have to sleep early because Mirko won't let me have KFC for breakfast.She says it's unhealthy.."He rolled his eyes jokingly and patted my head.

"Ah whatever!"He huffed and kissed my head and hugged me tight as the atmosphere felt tense.

"He's probably gonna haunt you now.."My words muffled in his chest.

He shrugs and lets go.

"Hope you can be a pro hero soon.Maybe we can go on missions together!"He say.

He look at me and smirked,leaning closely and pecking my lips this time.

He quickly flew up in the air and waved.

"See you soon,my hero!My loveable hero.My beautiful hero.My-"He got cut off as what looked like a big dark shadow chasing him

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘
Ending of Takami Keigo-
Status:Completed
Fallen:deeply in love.