Chapter 12- Cookie Slayer

Chapter 12: Brownie Slayer....

Well, today was Wednesday so that means Jane will sleep at my place after two more agonizing days........

"You seriously call that clothing? I've seen my grandma wear better clothes than you." I turned around my locker and tried to avoid meeting the eyes of no one but Melanie along with her minions.

I managed to walk into my first period which was trigonometry. This sucks you know, stuck for the whole year with Math being my first period that's just freaking great. My head is already aching and it's only first period.

My life is just so awesome.....

"Oh my god!" a girl gushed behind me "Did you hear that Erick's throwing a halloween- Christmas party at his house!!" probably I did hear now....

"And his parties are just epic!!!"

I grunted, why do people keep talking about that jerkpid?!?!

Oh yeah, right, cause he's all high and mighty...

I think, I grunted too loud

"Do you have a problem with us?"

Besides all the plastic surgery y'all look great and natural, more like natural bitches....

"No. I was just I was actually trying to listen to what our teacher is saying."

"Who said you could talk to us?" they asked with disgusted looks on their plastic faces.

I tried not to roll my eyes, they were asking me a question. I was just being nice and not rude....

I didn't answer them instead I just stared at the window until class ended....

James was in my next class which was

History. Actually to think of it. We both have almost all the same classes except trigonometry, which sucks cause I don't have anybody to share my misery with there.

"Hey!" I heard someone across the hall shout "Tee, wait up!" I recognized the voice as James. Stupid him, why do he need to shout my name so loud?!? Now I've got the attention of the people in this hall and probably left them wondering 'why would a guy like James start talking to a anti- social girl like her?!?'

And I really should do something about that nickname, I never even agreed to it....

James was now in front of me and started to practically drag me to History.

I love this subject. Mr. Lanter may be strict but he sure can tell a story.

But on the other hand I hate exams!!!

It practically fries my brain!!!

So back to the situation at hand, we already arrived in the classroom with James' dragging as my transportation.

The classroom was still pretty empty, seeing that the bell hadn't even rung yet. Which means, that I could have any desk that I want.

I decided to sit at one of the tables near the windows. James in front of me.

The class started filing in already, and that's when jerkpid decided to bless us with his presence.

And also to sit behind me....

"Where were you last Friday?" and decided to talk to me. Just great....

"None, of your business." I answered not looking back.

I heard him huff, but dropped it.

By the time lunch rolled by I was already exhausted and since James was with me all the time I got weird looks from everybody!