Chapter Six- Way Back

I changed this to cahpter six since my bestie told me that I missed it so thank you dearie!!!!

I know it's short... 

And slow updates...... 

Sorry!!!! 

I have school too you know.... 

So please FORGIVE me!!! 

So now enjoy, vote, comment, read..... 

Hey!!! 

I'll want to give you a challenge 1 new fan, 5 votes, 3 comments.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 6

"Tay, wake up," Somebody said waking me and my tired body up. 

"T, wake up or I'm gonna dump you on the lake." My eyelids fluttered open, but not before I blinked a few times so that my eyes will adjust to the light. 

By the time my eyes fully opened, I felt myself being lowered into something. Ok, not lowered but thrown!!! 

Then SPLASH!!! 

I felt myself being soaked by the water. 

"What the hell, James?!?" I shrieked. I'm not the shrieking kind of person, but he pushed my limits in that area. 

"You didn't wake up immediately," He defended. 

"I was in a deep sleep," I yelled. 

"Whatever." 

"Can you just help me up?!?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, sure." 

He won't know what hit him. The second he gripped my outstretched hand, I pulled him with all my might into the water with me. I know it's cliché, but that's the best I can think of at the moment. So comments? Keep them to yourself. 

Oh. My. Gosh, who am I talking to?!? I am going crazy. AHH!!! 

So, back to the subject. 

"What the hell was that for?!?" 

"For dumping me in the water," I stuck my tongue out at him. I know, CHILDISH. 

"Yeah, right. Let's blame it all on me." 

"Correct." 

"Whatever, T. How about we make this a little bit more fun and interesting?" He said with a smirk which means the opposite of nice. But everyone knows Taylor Howards doesn't, I repeat DOES NOT back away from challenges. But only a few knows, since I am said to be anti-social by Abby. But truly, nobody wants to talk to the NERD. 

"What do you have in mind?" I quirked my eyebrow at him. 

"I'll take that as a yes. So as I was saying, we swim to the curve and the first one to the tree house wins. The loser will treat the winner later, dinner at McDonalds," He said not losing the smirk he has. I thought of it for a moment. He has a good chance of winning and so do I. He won't know what hit him. 

"Game on," I said, holding my hand out at him. 

"Game on, Taylor," He said replying with an evil smirk. For self-confidence, I just thought to myself: You are so going down, James, I have a secret weapon. 

------------------------ 

(3 minutes later) 

"I win, I win! I so totally beat you, James!!!" I said, while doing a happy dance. I know I'm weird, but what do you expect? I, Taylor Howards, beat a guy at his own game.