Chapter 3- MYSTERIOUS

hahahahahahaha..................

slow updates 

I know

so now 

ENJOY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why in the world would he be here????????????

"What are you doing here????"

"Wow, since when did nerds had an attitude"

"Since now, bird brain"

"So no hello then???"

"Hello, Erick" I said in the most annoying tone I can manage

"That's better"

"Nothing is better when you are here" I mumbled to myself

"What are doing here anyway, nerd"

"Since when did you care???"

"I never did care, I am just interested what nerds do everyday"

"Whatever, I came out here to have some peaceful lunch out of that hellhole, now that I answered your question, answer mine. What are you doing here, jock. Without your faithful followers" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"The same" he said with a litle hint of sadness in his voice.

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know"

"But you just said it" I argued 

"Just drop it ok!!"

"No, I wanna know"

"I don't wanna talk about it" he said with a growl that sounded like a dog's, I swear it sounded like a dog's.

"okay, fine then, what are you doing here???"

"Getting some fresh air, how 'bout you nerd?"

"Like I said I wanna have some peaceful lunch, stupid amnesia boy!"

Just then Abby and James came. James and Erick made like a boy handshake??

Whtever I don't care what they do.

W-w-wa-wait.. did they just like made a friendship handshake???.........

This is surely the worst day of my life, okay,  I know I exaggerated but you know what I mean, you get the point. Luckily Abby asked my question for me, she's the best.

"Since when did you become friends??"

Erick turned to face Abby, who is now beside me. Then I saw a flash of different emotions pass their eyes when I looked at them. I don't know what it is but I sure will want to find out. Then Erick came out of his daze and said.............

"Since yestersay" 

"When did you start answering us or should I say the nerds??" 

okay Abby isn't that much of a nerd but she is kinda still, and good news she's sick of being told what to do by Melanie, hopes up for that, but the only bad thing is that she loves cheer leading so it will kill me to see her more sad when she sees Erick.

Erick was silent for a moment, before he started talking again..........

"So what are you guys having for lunch?"

Is it just me or is he trying to change the subject, but neither of my friends noticed, so I just go with the flow, he isn't really going to tell m-, I mean us something, let it be it. Then I spoke up.........