Chapter 7- Ricky... My ex and the Carnival

"James, what time is it?"

"Are you obsessed with time?"

"No, I am not. My watch got soaked when you dropped me at the lake and since it's not water proof it is now broken"

"I'll buy you a new one, and it's almost 7 in the evening" he said taking my clothes out of a thingy that makes your clothes instantly dry...... so, I'm wearing some of James clothes right now...

"When wil we go back?, I feel a little creeped out that sun is not shining that much anymore"

"Maybe a little bit later"

"Hey!, don't forget you owe me McDonalds"

"Whatever"

I left James there then decided to look around the tree house...

But then I saw a board with a lot of pictures, when I say a lot... I mean A LOT!!!

I searched the pictures one by one, most which I don't remember anymore... I really am forgetful... wish I could forget my broken heart too...

I stopped at one and looked at something weird... James was in the middle, both hands at my shoulders and another one at a boy's shoulder... Me smiling like there is no problem in my life... yeah, right, last time ?I was a carefree Taylor... not the girl I was now though. James and the boy smiling micheiveously, a close mouth smile too. Our clothes all covered in mud...

I saw another one but this tme the boy was smirking...

Another one but this time we were all smiling a teeth smile and our close were still clean...

Another one us throwing mud at each other...

Too bad I don't remember...

"Remember this?" James asked pointing the picture I was looking at...

I shook my head in response...

"Should've known" he said still looking at the picture

And that earned him a shove, but he didn't even move a single inch from his spot...

"Wanna know who he is?, cause I'm sure you don't remember him" he said pointing to the boy that is still a mystery for me...

"Whatever, James" I answered even though I was dying to know inside. Why is that I can't remember anything when I was young but now I remember everything I see. The photographic memory should've kicked in when I was still young, so James can't make fun of me...

"Ricky..."

I stood there looking at the picture racking my brain to find a person that is named RICKY...but nothing came in mind... I really am forgetful, aren't I?

I must've been standing there for a while...

"T, we're going, come on. I've been calling you since a while a go!" James shouted already down the ladder. I didn't even notice him leaving my side. And now I am unobservant too, just nice...

I quickly got dressed in my clothes, quickly cause the realization came to me... I was all alone in this big tree house...

I quickly got out of the tree house, almost stepping on my own foot and down the ladder almost missing the steps...

And I am clumsy...

As if I don't know that yet...

In no time at all we arrived at the carnival...

Okay, I won't say no time at all cause we like took an hour in getting here and the sun setting didn't really help our problem...

So the carnival almost looked exactly the same... Almost... I remember Abby saying the new rides were so cool... and of course I never did come. I can't believe that I am coming in the carnival with my new best friend James or are we even still best friends??? Oh! Whatever! So let's just say I can't believe I am coming here with James who I just reunited with... there that should do it...