Chapter 2- The REVALATION :)

HAHAHAHAHAH.......................

Next chap. Hope you’ll like it and sorry if there are mistakes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“At the Williams' house”

What does she mean by that???. Oh no mom don’t  tell me you mean what you just said....

“Wait mom, what did you just say??”

“I said AT. THE. WILLIAM’S. HOUSE, you gotta clean those ears young lady”

“no mom, I meant that like a impression” but of course I never told her that cause that will only increase my punishment to two or three weeks......

After what felt like  hours of my mom driving we finally came to a stop at a HUGE house. And when I say big as in big no exaduration it is like 10 times larger than our I might even get lost in here without a map.

After my mother ringing the doorbell, a beautiful lady opened it for us. She has beautiful hazel eyes and a very beautiful smile on her face.

“Oh hello Abby, I haven’t seen you in a long time. And oh you must be Taylor ” she said looking over at me.

“You do remember me right”

I just nodded my head even though I’ve never seen her before or even remember her...

“Oh come in, come in”

Wow their house is even more beautiful in the inside, then , who I suppose is Mrs. Williams because of some of her similarities with James, led us to a large dining room. I noticed over maybe seven people were there including . ,I gave the thought a grunt first, James, tow girls who I suppose were his younger sisters and lastly another boy older looking than James, maybe two years older???..................................

Just then another man came in the room o which I suppose is their father and sat at the head of the table and began talking to the two girls at either side of him, but not before he gave me a smile and a WELCOMING greeting . My mom is now talking to Mrs. Howards, then the other boy, not James , had joined the  conversation with their ‘Dad’. I feel really out of place. I looked over at James who was talking with my mom too...... I think he noticed me looking at him so he looked at me.......... then grinned at me I think he noticed my loneliness.

He waved for me to get up, after he excused himself out of the table and waved for me to follow him, but not before I asked to be excused too. He sat at a bench in their backyard ,wow their house is huge and it even has a pool at their backyard!!! He tapped the space next to him asking me to sit down, wow I’m like a robot tonight being told what to do. I sat beside him and there was silence for a minute before he spoke up..........

“Now you know what I mean a while ago”

“Yeah”

“You know who I am right?”

I just shook my head in response

“You still seriously don’t remember who I am??”

I ,again, just shook my head

“Well I’ll let you remember who I am”

Then he took out a piece of silver under his shirt revealing  a half of a heart and it read ‘FRI’. Wait it looks very familiar..... then I remembered my bracelet the one I am wearing has another half heart too. But mine read at the front ‘BE’ and at the back ‘ENDS’. He quickly snatched my hand and connected the broken pieces together forming a HEART and together it read ‘BEST FRIENDS’. It all came back to me he is my childhood bestfriend but he left me when he moved to California. Then quickly out of nowhere he hugged me and I hugged him back. Then I said...........