Chapter 9- I am in deep Shiz...

Dedicated to an awesome fan!!

Chapter 9

Walking in the school hallways was the hardest thing I've ever done so far. It's hard to ignore my brother and make up some excuse that will get me away from them. And maybe your wondering why he is allowed here?

Well, the principal is kinda his friend and it helps that he was one of the most intelligent students he ever had and a prized basketball player as well...

While, I was always the good girl who stayed in the shadows but got good grades.

Back to the subject so as soon we jumped out of the car I told Tom and Abby I needed to use the CR 'outside'. Then I then noticed that why I just said sounded a lot like I was going to dig a hole and do my business there.....

"And I have to meet up with Alisha! Bye!" I said as I was already headed at the back of the school leaving no room for them to reply. Who the hell is Alisha?!?! Cause if it wasn't obvoius I used the first name that came into my mind. Alisha, Alisha, Alisha. Then I hit my head with the back of my palm. Ofcourse, Alisha is one of the OW in the school. Shoot! Why did I have to say her name?!?! Surely, Tom will know her cause she's a cheerleader and he mostly hang out with them during lunch as he constantly tried me to eat at his table and I said that me and 'Melanie' aren't exactly on the 'friends zone.'

But ask me to kick her in the ass then I would be glad to.....

Back to the subject so now I gotta make up an excuse why I was meeting up with Alisha.... How about 'I need to interview her for the school paper'...... that will work.......

So cross that problem now.....

What to do?, what to do?

Then as if answering my question the bell rung, signaling the students should already be going to the classrooms.

My first is Homeroom anyway, and we have Mrs. Ericson. She's a pretty nice young woman. She ain't that old anyway. Maybe at her mid twenties. It's not like I know everything about her! I ain't stalking her. Unfortunately, Mister I-can-make-every-sentence-you-say-an-innuendo is my seat mate and wouldn't back off. Keeps talking to me even though all I do is ignore him. And by ignore him, I mean snap back at him....

Now that I think of it, he actually can be considered one of my friends if he had a few more perverted thoughts and became less annoying. Which I doubt will happen, but as much as I don't like to admit it he is a pretty good at entertaining me.... He's totally funny and I can find some part of my old self around him. Carefree, happy, funny and can almost make anything into a joke.

You wouldn't even believe I was that girl there.

But I have my secrets.....

And you have yours......

After checking the things in my bag and locker. Looking if I i ha all the things to be used during the morning subjects I quickly walked fast into the classroom. I wouldn't even have to do this if Tom didn't even go here. I wouldn't have to hide. Not that I don't like his company but at school I almost hate having him around him all because he attracts attention. It's not like he's the man who is trying so hard to be popular, with him it was just so natural. He wouldn't even notice the attention given to him if you won't tell him.

While I was the almost complete opposite of him.

Almost.

But I ain't gonna talk about that now.

Then the second bell rang at the exact same time I entered the room.

Phew......

That was soooooo close!!!