Jessica Alba: Comeback

Matthew is in his office

Matthew is in his office. Business has been slow. He's the most requested reporter for interviews so his phone always is ringing but that's stopped within the last month. Matthew begins to wonder if he's becoming obsolete and washed up. That's when his phone finally ringing brings him out of his thoughts.

"Hello?" Matthew immediately answers it without hesitation. It's a manager on the other line.

"Hello, Matthew. My name is Anthony. I'm calling because my client said she wanted you to be the one to interview her about her upcoming show on Netflix."

"Oh, of course! Who are we talking about here?" Matthew responds. This is the moment Matthew has waited for. Finally

"Jessica Alba." He says and Matthew almost drops the phone.

"Oh, perfect! Shoot me an email with the time and place and I'll be there." Matthew remains professional as always but he's internally screaming. This could be Matthew's bounce back. It's been months since he's interviewed a celebrity of Jessica's caliber. He's not thinking about how he'd be sitting next to someone so damn attractive because he's on the clock and stays professional but he can't lie. He's definitely looked at her in different ways when he's off the clock.

Matthew had all his camera crew take the night off so he requested the interview to be low key. Jessica's agent agrees so Matthew sets up the camera at his place and Jessica arrives. Her agent stays in the car. Matthew asks Jessica if she wants anything to drink which she responds no.

They take a seat on Matthew's couch and Matthew rifles through his index cards after turning the camera on and the interview is underway.

"Question 1. So, you're starring in a show on Netflix, titled 'Confessions on the 7:45'. Without giving away too much, what is the series gonna be about?" Matthew says.

"Well... It's actually based on the book of the same name, written by Lisa Unger. It tells the story of a working mother whose life is changed when she meets a stranger on a train. The character's life begins to unravel and fall apart as secrets, lies, and more come to the surface." Jessica says, giving a detailed answer as she withholds eye contact with Matthew the whole time. It's almost like she sees through Matthew into the wall behind him. They go through more questions before getting to the last one.

"So, a little birdie told me about another Netflix project in the works for you. What can you tell me about that?" Matthew says, prying for more information, showing a sincere interest.

"Well, it's about.." She stops then a smirk creeps onto her beautiful lips.

"Very good. You're clever. You almost had me. My lips are sealed." She laughs playfully.

"Oh, c'mon. There's gotta be something I can do to get you to tell me." Matthew laughs then Jessica stops. Her gears are turning then she gets an idea. A mischievous and may I say, sexy look appears on her face.

"Well... There is one thing." She crawls to the other side of the couch and straddles Matthew's lap.

     "You've done your research and actually care about my career

"You've done your research and actually care about my career. You're not just asking the questions because you get paid... I like that so the least I can do is thank you." And before Matthew can stop her, her lips are on him like you've never seen. He's shocked but doesn't fight it. He kisses back.

     Matthew puts his strong hands on her hips, then grabs the bottom of her shirt. He begins to pull it up and over Jessica's head. He stares at her perky tits in her bra and drools over the sight.

     "Take a picture. It'll last longer." She giggles with a wink then brings Matthew's hands to the strap in the back and Matthew undoes it quickly. As soon as that bra is off, her mesmerizing tits are being devoured by Matthew.

     "Mmm. Oh, Matthew. Don't stop" Jessica moans as she playfully pulls at Matthew's hair. She can't get enough of how Matthew moves his tongue. Matthew flips them over then rolls Jessica over until she's on her hands and knees. Jessica can hear Matthew's belt being removed behind her. She bites her lip, anticipating his size. Matthew drops his pants and Jessica looks back at him. She looks down at what he's packing then makes eye contact with a grin of approval. Matthew grabs a nearby condom from a drawer and makes his way back over to Jessica but she stops him, grabbing his wrist.

     "Don't. I like it raw." She pulls Matthew down to her and whispers that seductively into his ear.

     Matthew throws the condom then grabs her firm hips and fucks her senseless from the back. Jessica is the most vocal she's ever been in bed. Her moans are so hot to Matthew which makes him go harder.

     "Yess! Matthew, don't stop! Fuck me!" She grips the couch cushions as Matthew fucks her like a wild animal.

     "Mmm... Daddy" She moans softly as he hits her spot and her eyes roll back into her head from pleasure.

     Before Matthew can cum, he pulls out and makes his way to the other side, putting his massive erect cock in Jessica's mouth. She sucks Matthew's soul out of him and he cums in seconds. When he recovers, he expects her to spit it out but she does the hottest thing ever. She swallows. Matthew gulps at the sight of this. That's when she sits up and just kisses him. She then pulls away after a short while.

     "Even my husband can't make me moan like that. We should do this again sometime. You've got my number" She gets her clothes back on. She walks by Matthew and grabs his dick and kisses him deeply before walking out the door, swaying her sexy ass, knowing his gaze never leaves her.

 She walks by Matthew and grabs his dick and kisses him deeply before walking out the door, swaying her sexy ass, knowing his gaze never leaves her