Priyanka Chopra: The Affair

Requested by Dadio55

     Matthew is really good friends with the Jonas Brothers and their wives

Matthew is really good friends with the Jonas Brothers and their wives. Matthew gets a reminder on his phone that Nick and Priyanka's daughter turns 1 this weekend. He can't make it because he works but he goes out and buys a present for her and drives to their house to celebrate early since he can't be there for the actual party.

     Matthew arrives at Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' house, a small gift in hand for their daughter, Malti's first birthday. Despite his tight schedule preventing him from attending the actual party, he wants to show his love and support for his good friend Nick and his beautiful wife, Priyanka.

     As the door swings open, Priyanka's radiant smile greets Matthew, her eyes lighting up with joy and genuine affection. She wraps her arms around him in a tight embrace, her warmth and enthusiasm drawing him closer. The scent of her perfume fills his senses, adding to the intoxicating allure of the moment.

     Feeling the softness of her body pressed against him, Matthew can't help but be captivated by Priyanka's beauty. Her curves are accentuated by the elegant dress she wears, the fabric hugging her in all the right places. The way she moves, the grace and confidence in her every gesture, sparks a fire of desire within him. Nick is one lucky man.

     Priyanka invites Matthew inside, her voice filled with warmth and gratitude. The atmosphere in the house is filled with anticipation and excitement for the upcoming celebration. As Matthew steps inside, he takes in the familiar surroundings, the sense of comfort that comes from being in the presence of good friends.

     Matthew kneels down in front of their daughter and politely hands over the present. She's not used to him yet so she looks at her parents. They give a nod of approval before she gets all excited and opens it as best as she can.

     Malti's eyes widen with excitement as she unwraps the gift from Matthew, her tiny hands eagerly tearing through the colorful wrapping paper. Her delighted squeals fill the room as she uncovers a beautiful plush toy, her face lighting up with pure joy. The room fills with laughter and applause as Malti clutches the toy tightly, her happiness contagious.

     Later on, Matthew and Nick go outside to have their bro time. In the backyard, Nick and Matthew settle into lawn chairs, the sun casting a warm glow on their faces. Beers in hand, they raise a toast to Malti's first birthday, the clinking of their bottles echoing through the air. The atmosphere is relaxed and filled with camaraderie as they engage in a heartfelt conversation.

     Nick, with a genuine smile on his face, expresses his gratitude for Matthew's presence, understanding the constraints of his busy schedule. They reminisce about their shared memories, the trials and triumphs they have faced together. Their conversation flows effortlessly, a blend of humor, nostalgia, and genuine friendship.

     As they sip on their beers, their conversation takes a deeper turn. They discuss their dreams, their passions, and the challenges they have encountered along their respective journeys. They offer support and encouragement, the bond between them growing stronger with each word exchanged.