Kim Jisoo: Crazy Horse

Not a request. Just needed to do the remaining BLACKPINK member.

     Matthew's phone buzzes with a message, and when he checks it, his eyes widen in surprise

Matthew's phone buzzes with a message, and when he checks it, his eyes widen in surprise. It's an invitation from Lisa, a fellow K-Pop idol, to watch her performance at the renowned "Crazy Horse" event. The invitation alone is unprecedented, as K-Pop idols rarely participate in such provocative events.

Excitement courses through Matthew's veins as he reads the details. Lisa's message states that her performance at "Crazy Horse" will involve highly suggestive dancing, pushing the boundaries of what is typically seen in the K-Pop world. The memory of their previous encounter in South Korea flashes in his mind, igniting a fire of desire within him.

Knowing the history between them, Matthew clears his schedule without hesitation. He yearns to be there for her as a friend instead of someone who fucked her once.

As he ponders who to bring as his plus one, his thoughts immediately turn to Mercedes, his girlfriend.

Together, they make their way to "Crazy Horse," their hearts pounding with an intoxicating mix of anticipation and intrigue. The atmosphere inside the venue is charged with an electric energy, a palpable sense of eagerness hanging in the air.

As the lights dim and the music begins to pulse, Matthew and Mercedes find themselves drawn into an erotic spectacle unlike anything they have witnessed before. The dancers move with a raw sensuality, their bodies intertwining in suggestive embraces, fueling the flames of desire within the audience.

And there, in the center of it all, is Lisa. Her presence is magnetic, her every move dripping with seduction. As she locks eyes with Matthew and Mercedes, a wicked smile dances upon her lips. Matthew and Lisa fuck each other with their eyes. Lisa gives him the go ahead to watch her body move with how she looks at him.

 Lisa gives him the go ahead to watch her body move with how she looks at him

LISA AT "CRAZY HORSE"^^

     As the seductive performance unfolds on stage, Lisa keeps her eyes locked on Matthew's, a mischievous glint dancing in her gaze. With every tantalizing move she makes, she purposely directs her provocative gestures towards him, teasing him in a way that only they understand.