Megan Fox: Battle for Dominance

After Matthew's interview, he blew up again as the biggest reporter

     After Matthew's interview, he blew up again as the biggest reporter. Part of that is because Jessica Alba put in a good word for him after he met her "needs". In response, Alba invited him to a party where a bunch of the most star studded producers, celebrities, directors, and songwriters will be. Matthew obviously couldn't say "no".

As soon as Matthew arrives, he looks around. So many gorgeous women in gorgeous dresses. He's had crushes on several of these women and as he's lost in his fantasies, he feels a smaller hand than his grab his hand and pull him close. He couldn't believe his eyes. It's the gorgeous Megan Fox. If only she could act as good as she looked. He'd never tell her that though, of course.

"May I have this dance?" She says in a soothing voice as she puts his hands on her hips, swaying back and forth. Matthew bounces back and recovers quite nicely, playing it cool.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't." He says, flirtatiously.

"Oh, honey.." She grabs his crotch, causing him to grow an erection instantly. Then she leans closer, whispering into his ear.

"I can do much more than dance." She flirts back.

"Jessica told me how good you are. Show me.." She smirks then pulls away, going upstairs. Presumably to a bedroom. Matthew obviously follows.

     As soon as Matthew catches up with her, he opens the door and sees her posing on the bed

     As soon as Matthew catches up with her, he opens the door and sees her posing on the bed... Jessica's bed. She's posing in a very suggestive position. He immediately gets on the bed with her and pins her to the mattress before planting a kiss on her lips. This kiss goes on for a few moments but then Megan shows that she's not easy to get control over. She likes to fight... and she proves that by pulling his cock out and stroking it very intensely. That catches Matthew off guard and in the very brief second he's thrown off his game, Megan takes advantage and flips them over. She's now on top but it's Matthew's turn to prove what he brings to the table.

Two dominant people having sex is definitely gonna result in a wild time. Matthew lifts the bottom of her short dress up and pulls her revealing, laced panties down. He gives Megan no time to prepare for his size before she's pulled down onto Matthew's massive shaft. The face she makes is something Matthew will never forget... So sexy... and don't get him started on the moans. Matthew loves it when he can make the most dominant, strong, seductive, sexy women squeal for him like it's their first time.

     She rides him like a wild bull... Bucking and hair whipping like there's no tomorrow. She goes so wild that Matthew's dick starts to get sore. He doesn't want her to stop though. He likes when he meets his match. He doesn't necessarily like this better than his time with Jessica. Jessica was wild too but Megan is REALLY wild. Again, doesn't mean it's better... Just different. He may prefer Jessica because he loves her as a person so it helps turn him on. This is lust only while with Jessica, there's a level of respect and love there. Anyway, enough of the sappiness. Matthew is getting his cock annihilated but he finally pushes her off and recovers to remind her that he's not messing around and she's also met her match. He grabs his belt and folds the leather before whipping her ass once. The first one stung but Megan held it together pretty nicely but she did make a mistake.. She flinched which told Matthew that she can be broken. He winded up further than before and did it again. She yelped this time but didn't stop him.

     "Is that all you've got?" She looks back, challenging him. He accepts the challenge and continuously whips her bare ass with the leather belt, not stopping.

     "Mmm. Yes, daddy! I've been a bad girl. Punish me!" She screams, moaning at the same time while also having tears stream down her face. It hurts but she loves it... Kinky.

     He finally stops then flips her over and holds her to the mattress by the throat. She whimpers.

     "Who owns you?" Matthew smirks, testing her.

     "Y- you do, daddy." She responds. Matthew smiles. That means he's won. He broke her. She submitted to him.

     "That's right" He still has her by the throat and kisses her deeply. She kisses back and while they kiss, he slides himself inside her pink pussy. She softly moans into the kiss. Now that he owns her and she'll let him do whatever he wants, he decides to finish inside her. When he does, she moans out again with love and lust and their tongues intertwine. Jessica is about to enter her room but she can hear two moaning voices. She recognizes the male moans since she fucked him. She assumes the second is Megan from her speaking softly in between moans. She gets wet at the thought of Matthew again and listens to his moans intently. She can hear them both moan into the night. She joins in after they finish to cuddle so Matthew falls asleep with two beautiful naked women on his chest.

 She joins in after they finish to cuddle so Matthew falls asleep with two beautiful naked women on his chest