Jennie Kim: The Idol

Matthew finally is able to fly home after traveling from one place to another

     Matthew finally is able to fly home after traveling from one place to another. As much as he loved his encounters with the likes of Margot Robbie, Olivia Rodrigo, & Mercedes Moné, he just wants to relax. Let's just say that doesn't go as planned.

     As soon as he lands back in LA, his boss calls him. Matthew already knows he won't be able to relax now. He doesn't wanna answer but he knows he has to.

     When he picks up the phone, his boss makes it short and sweet. He says there's a show called "The Idol" and it's their last press event for it. He needs Matthew to show up. Matthew's never heard of The Idol. He doesn't wanna go but it's his job so he reluctantly agrees.

     As Matthew arrives at the press event, he can't help but feel nervous and excited even though he didn't wanna go. The atmosphere is electric, and the energy is infectious. As he makes his way towards the cast, he sees her - Jennie from BLACKPINK - and his heart skips a beat. He can't believe that he's finally meeting one of his idols.

     Jennie is wearing a tight-fitting, black leather dress that hugs her body in all the right places. Her long, jet-black hair falls in loose waves around her shoulders, and she's wearing a pair of black stilettos that make her legs look even longer. She's standing with her hips cocked to one side, and her hand on her hip, looking every bit the confident, sexy superstar.

     Matthew's mouth goes dry as he approaches her, but he tries to keep his cool. He introduces himself and begins to ask her questions about the show, trying to keep his composure. Jennie seems to sense his nervousness and flashes him a warm smile, putting him at ease.

     Matthew interviews celebrities for a living so he can't understand why he's having so much trouble keeping his composure. Matthew doesn't like talking about it but he's a massive K-Pop fan. His favorite group is BLACKPINK and his bias of that group is Jennie. He loves them all though. They all are so talented but they also are all so sexy.

     As they talk, Matthew begins to realize that Jennie is not just a beautiful face - she's also incredibly smart and caring. They have a natural chemistry, and before he knows it, they're laughing and joking as if they've known each other for years.

     As the interview comes to an end, Matthew can't help but feel a sense of disappointment. He doesn't want their conversation to end. But he knows that he'll have plenty of opportunities to see Jennie again, and he's already looking forward to it.

     Matthew continues interviewing the other cast and enjoying the atmosphere of this event and as the press event winds down, Matthew decides to take a walk around the venue to clear his head. He wanders aimlessly through the halls until he comes across a door that leads to a quiet, secluded courtyard.

     As he steps outside, he feels the warm sun on his face and takes a deep breath of fresh air. He closes his eyes and lets out a contented sigh. But when he opens them again, he sees Jennie standing across the courtyard, looking at him with a sly grin on her face.