Lalisa Manoban: Your Turn (ft. Rosé)

Matthew found himself in Seoul, South Korea, a city brimming with life and energy

     Matthew found himself in Seoul, South Korea, a city brimming with life and energy. He had embarked on a vacation to fulfill his long-held desire to explore different locations in Asia. Little did he know that his presence in Seoul would catch the attention of Jennie, the captivating member of BLACKPINK whom he had previously shared an intimate encounter with.

     Word of Matthew's visit reached Jennie, and she wasted no time in reaching out to him. She extended a warm invitation to join her and the other members of BLACKPINK at their private residence. Intrigued by the prospect of meeting the rest of the group, Matthew eagerly accepted the invitation.

     Upon arriving at the lavish residence, Matthew was greeted by Lisa, the enchanting Thai member of BLACKPINK. Lisa exuded a magnetic allure, her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, framing a face that held a mischievous glint in her eyes. She donned a form-fitting black dress that accentuated her curves, leaving an indelible impression.

     As introductions were made, Lisa's inviting smile and suggestive demeanor hinted at the alluring adventures that lay ahead. Rosé and Jisoo, the other captivating members of BLACKPINK, joined the gathering, adding to the atmosphere of intrigue and excitement.

     Throughout the evening, conversations flowed, filled with laughter and lively exchanges. Matthew shared his travel stories and experiences, captivated by the individual beauty and magnetic personalities of each member of BLACKPINK. The air crackled with an electric energy as friendship and desire intertwined, hinting at the seductive journey that may soon unfold.

     In this moment, the night was young, and the promise of further intimacy lingered beneath the surface, waiting to be explored. The allure of BLACKPINK is unmistakable.

     Jennie has previously bragged to her bandmates about Matthew's particular skill set. All of them were intrigued but it specifically caught the attention of the wild and mischievous maknae, Lisa.

     Lisa's desire for Matthew burned with an intensity that she could hardly contain. In her mind, it felt as though destiny had orchestrated their meeting, and she was determined to explore the depths of their connection. With a newfound confidence fueled by Jennie's previous accounts of Matthew's prowess, Lisa approached him, her movements graceful and seductive.

 With a newfound confidence fueled by Jennie's previous accounts of Matthew's prowess, Lisa approached him, her movements graceful and seductive