Camila Cabello: Out of Touch

Matthew's been trying to get ahold of Camila Cabello for weeks, but with no luck

     Matthew's been trying to get ahold of Camila Cabello for weeks, but with no luck. He's called her management, sent emails, and even tried to catch her at events, but it seems like she's been avoiding him. She hasn't been. It's just her management ignoring him. But today, as he's browsing in a local store, he suddenly sees her. As professionally as he can, he approaches her, and she looks up at him with surprise.

     "Hi, Camila," he says, trying to keep his voice steady. "I'm a reporter, and I've been trying to get in touch with you for an interview about your new album. Would you be available for that?"

     Camila seems hesitant at first, but after a moment, she nods. "Sure," she says. "Let me just finish up here."

     Matthew follows her around the store as she gathers a few items, taking in the way her hips sway as she walks and the way her hair falls in loose waves around her shoulders. She's wearing a tight crop top that shows off her toned stomach, along with a pair of short shorts that hug her curves. Matthew can feel himself getting aroused just being near her.

     Once Camila has paid for her items, Matthew offers to help her carry them out to her car. She thanks him and leads the way, and he can't help but stare at her ass as she walks. When they reach her car, Matthew helps her load the bags into the trunk, and she turns to face him.

    "So, where would you like to do the interview?" she asks.

     Matthew suggests that they both get into her car and drive to a quieter spot, and she agrees. As Matthew settles into the passenger seat, he grabs his voice recorder and the interview begins.

     The interview starts with Matthew asking Camila about her new album, and she tells him about the creative process and how she drew inspiration from her personal life. She talks about her songwriting and what she hopes her fans will take away from her music.

     As the interview progresses, she gets asked more personal questions about her life and her experiences, and Camila opens up to him. She talks about her childhood, her family, and her journey to becoming a successful musician. You can tell that she's passionate about her work, and her energy is infectious.

     As the interview comes to a close, Matthew can feel the sexual tension between him and Camila growing as the two of them are in a very tight space. She's talking about her creative process, and he's hanging on her every word, but it's getting harder and harder to focus. He can feel his body responding to her in ways that he can't ignore.

 He can feel his body responding to her in ways that he can't ignore