Taylor Swift: Players Gonna Play

Matthew has to go home and get back to work

Matthew has to go home and get back to work. He enjoyed his time in Seoul for multiple reasons. He's a little disappointed he didn't get more time with BLACKPINK. Especially since he's only fucked 3/4 of the group.

     Matthew, fueled by a lingering desire for more, finds himself drawn to Jisoo, the oldest member of BLACKPINK. As he prepares to depart, his mind filled with thoughts of what could have been, he approaches her with a confident stride.

     Closing the distance between them, Matthew presses himself against Jisoo, his body molding to hers. With a boldness born from their previous encounters, he lets his hands wander, exploring her curves and tracing the contours of her body with a seductive touch. His fingertips graze her skin, leaving a trail of anticipation in their wake.

     A mischievous smile plays on Matthew's lips as he slips his number into Jisoo's bra, a playful invitation for future rendezvous as he makes sure his hand caresses her skin on the way to her cleavage. His voice, laced with desire, reaches her ears as he whispers, "Give me a call if you're ever in town. I'd love to see what you're all about, Jisoo."

     Jisoo, captivated by Matthew's presence, finds herself lost in the moment. As she leans in, ready to capture his lips in a passionate embrace, Matthew pulls away with a knowing smirk, teasing her with his playful demeanor.

     With a voice filled with playful flirtation, Matthew says his goodbyes to the girls, his eyes lingering on Jisoo with a magnetic intensity. He winks at her, fully aware of the effect he has had on her, knowing that he has left her craving more, consumed by thoughts of their potential connection.

     As Matthew walks away, the image of him, his touch, and his seductive presence etch themselves into Jisoo's mind. His teasing departure leaves her with a mix of frustration and desire, as she can't help but think about what could have transpired between them if given the chance.

     Jisoo finds herself replaying the encounter in her mind, the electric chemistry and the unspoken tension that hung in the air. Matthew's allure has left an indelible mark on her, and she becomes consumed by thoughts of their potential connection, her desire for him growing with each passing moment.

     After Matthew left and leaves for the airport, he boards his flight. Matthew, settling into his seat in business class, finds himself intrigued by the presence of a mysterious individual sitting next to him. The person wears a hat and sunglasses. It isn't until the plane takes off and the person feels it's safe to reveal themselves that Matthew realizes he is seated next to none other than Taylor Swift herself.

     As Taylor removes her hat and sunglasses, her beauty becomes undeniable, captivating Matthew in ways he never expected. In this moment, he sees her in a new light, understanding why she has garnered such adoration from countless fans worldwide. The allure of her presence, combined with her natural grace and stunning features, leaves him mesmerized.