Margot Robbie: Barbie Girl

Matthew has just returned to his hotel after a wild night with Olivia Rodrigo

     Matthew has just returned to his hotel after a wild night with Olivia Rodrigo. He's feeling a little tired, but he can't help the grin on his face as he thinks about their passionate encounter.

As he's walking through the lobby of the hotel, he sees a familiar face sitting in the lounge area. It's Margot Robbie, looking as stunning as ever in a white sundress and sandals. She's surrounded by a few other journalists, but Matthew can't take his eyes off her.

He approaches the group and introduces himself to Margot. They chat for a few minutes about the press event she's there for, the Barbie movie. Matthew can't help but feel a little distracted by her beauty, and he's grateful when the other journalists start to leave the lounge.

Margot invites him to have a drink with her at the nearby bar, and Matthew can hardly believe his luck. When they get there, they order a few beers and start to chat more intimately. Margot tells him about her latest movie role and how she's been preparing for it, and Matthew can't help but admire her dedication to her craft.

As the night wears on, Matthew finds himself growing more and more attracted to Margot. She's smart, funny, and stunningly beautiful, and he can't resist her charms. Eventually, they decide to call it a night and exchange numbers, promising to keep in touch.

As they say goodbye, Matthew can't help but feel a little sad that his time with Margot has come to an end.

As Matthew walks back to his hotel room, he can't stop thinking about Margot. Her beauty and charm have completely captivated him, and he can't shake the feeling that there's something special between them.

When he gets to his room, he takes a shower and tries to clear his head. But as he gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist, he can't resist the urge to call Margot.

She answers on the first ring, and Matthew can hear the smile in her voice. They chat for a few minutes, and before he knows it, he's inviting her up to his room.

Margot arrives a few minutes later, looking as stunning as ever in a lacy black dress. Matthew can hardly contain his excitement as he greets her at the door, and they share a passionate kiss. It's sudden but they both fall into it. It wasn't planned from either one of them. It just happens.

As they move to the bed, Matthew can feel his heart racing with anticipation. Margot's body feels incredible against his, and he can't resist running his hands over her curves. They kiss deeply, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues.

As they start to undress, Matthew can hardly believe his luck. Margot's body is even more beautiful than he'd imagined, and he can't resist running his hands over her silky skin.

As Matthew and Margot reach the hotel bed, their passion reaches new heights. Margot's body is writhing beneath him as he trails kisses down her neck and over her chest. She moans softly, her eyes closed in pleasure, as he cups her breasts and runs his thumbs over her nipples.

 She moans softly, her eyes closed in pleasure, as he cups her breasts and runs his thumbs over her nipples

Matthew feels his own excitement building as he explores Margot's body. He can't get enough of her soft skin and the way she responds to his touch. As he moves lower, he spreads her legs and starts to kiss and nibble at her inner thighs.

Margot's breathing grows ragged as Matthew's tongue flicks over her clit, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She grabs onto the sheets and arches her back, pushing her hips closer to his face.

As Matthew continues to lick and suck at her, Margot feels herself building towards a powerful orgasm. She can feel the tension coiling inside her, and she knows it's only a matter of time before she explodes.

Finally, with a loud cry, Margot comes, her body shaking with the force of her release. Matthew continues to lick and kiss her, prolonging her pleasure and making sure she's completely satisfied.

Margot wastes no time in returning the favor and shows Matthew just how much she appreciates his skills in the bedroom. She moves down his body, trailing kisses along his chest and stomach, before finally reaching his throbbing cock.

Margot takes him in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and down the length of his shaft. Matthew groans in pleasure, his hands buried in her hair as she continues to work her magic, bobbing her head up and down.

Margot moves her mouth up and down his length, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth with each slurp. Matthew can hardly contain himself as he feels his orgasm building, and he knows that he's not going to last much longer.

Matthew cums hard, shooting his load into Margot's waiting mouth. She swallows every drop, licking him clean and savoring the taste of his release but Matthew doesn't realize that she's not as nice as him. She doesn't show mercy. She keeps going and it's even worse considering he just fucked the shit out of Olivia earlier so his cock was already sore to begin with

She keeps him in her mouth, swirling her tongue around his sensitive head and sliding her lips up and down his shaft.

Matthew can hardly believe the intensity of the pleasure coursing through his body. He's never experienced anything like this before, and he can feel himself getting harder and harder by the second, for a second time.

As Margot continues to work him with her mouth, Matthew can feel his orgasm building once again. He tries to hold off, to prolong the pleasure, but it's no use. With a loud and passionate moan, he cums again, firing his load down Margot's throat.

But even as he's coming, Margot doesn't stop. She keeps him in her mouth, milking him for every last drop of pleasure he can give her. Matthew can hardly take it, but at the same time, it feels so good that he doesn't want it to end.

Finally, as he's completely spent, Margot releases him from her mouth and crawls up beside him. She looks at him with a wicked grin, knowing that she's pushed him to his limits and beyond.

Matthew can hardly catch his breath as he looks at her, amazed at what they've just shared. They kiss deeply, their bodies still buzzing with pleasure, and Matthew has a feeling that this won't be the last time Margot rocks his world.

Margot climbs up on Matthew, her head resting on his forehead as they make out. He wraps his arms around her, holding her close and feeling a sense of contentment that he's never felt before.

 He wraps his arms around her, holding her close and feeling a sense of contentment that he's never felt before