Jennifer Lawrence: Hard Feelings

Matthew arrives at a private screening of "No Hard Feelings," feeling grateful for the opportunity to be personally invited by Jennifer Lawrence herself

Matthew arrives at a private screening of "No Hard Feelings," feeling grateful for the opportunity to be personally invited by Jennifer Lawrence herself. As he makes his way to the back corner of the theater, he notices Jennifer sitting next to him. She's wearing a revealing dress that hugs her curves in all the right places, and she's smiling at him warmly.

The lights dim and the movie begins. Matthew finds himself getting lost in the movie, but he can't help but steal glances at Jennifer every now and then. Her perfume is intoxicating, and he can feel the heat radiating off of her body. He starts to wonder if she's feeling the same way he is.

As Matthew and Jennifer watch the movie, Matthew becomes increasingly aware of Jennifer's intentions. When the scenes where she's suggestive comes on, Jennifer leans in close to Matthew, making sure that no one can see as she reaches into his pants and starts to stroke his dick. Matthew feels his body tense up with both surprise and excitement as Jennifer's touch sends waves of pleasure through him.

Matthew is already a little turned on by Jennifer's flirtatious behavior in the movie, but to have the real thing grabbing his dick is a whole different level of arousal. He can't believe what's happening, but he can't deny the pleasure that he's feeling either. He tries to keep his composure and not make a scene, but it's difficult with Jennifer's hand firmly gripping his crotch.

As they watch the movie, Jennifer's touches become more daring and intense, making Matthew's heart race with excitement. She bites her lip seductively as she strokes his hardening cock in his pants, and Matthew struggles to contain his moans as he leans into her touch.

Jennifer gives him dirty looks as she continues to stroke him, her hand moving up and down his length with increasing urgency. Matthew can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, but he tries to stay silent, not wanting to alert anyone else in the theater to what's going on.

But it's a struggle. Jennifer's touches are too intense and too pleasurable, and Matthew can feel himself losing control. He bites his lip, trying to hold back his moans, but it's no use. A low moan escapes his lips, and he can feel the eyes of the other people in the theater on him.

Jennifer giggles at his reaction, clearly pleased with herself for making him lose control. She leans in close to him and whispers in his ear, "I want you so bad right now." Matthew can feel his body trembling with desire, and he knows that he won't be able to hold back much longer.

After Jennifer forced a moan from Matthew's lips, he suddenly becomes aware of the other people in the theater staring at him. He feels embarrassed and ashamed, and he knows that he needs to get out of there as soon as possible.

He forcefully removes Jennifer's hand from his shaft and stands up, pulling her out of the theater and into the nearest bathroom. Once inside, he locks the door behind him and turns to face her, his eyes filled with sexual frustration and desire.