💌 | Dottore x GN!Reader

❛❛15 Years of Un-Convayed Words❜❜

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

❛❛ I wonder when will I finally receive a reply from you... ❜❜

Pairing(s): Dottore x GN!reader

Genre/Format: Angst (Letters)

Warning(s): 3.2 archon quest SPOLIERS, mention of death, use of Dottore's (speculated) real name and lore, may not be lore accurate so don't come at me, poorly written poems (my excuse here is I'm writing as Dottore)

wc: ~1.6k

Notes: I got the idea from a song (Clingy Boy Sticking For 15 Years). I was contemplating if I should write angst with no comfort and I said eff it. Well, please enjoy this one! Any feedback is greatly appreciated ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

1st year

Dear (Y/n),

Hello, Love. How are you doing? I’ve missed you so much so I decided to start writing you letters everyday. You’re the person of literature here, not me. So don’t laugh at my letters, okay? For my first letter to you. I’ve made up a poem.

Like a moon to its star,
I revolve only around you.
Though you may be far,
My love for you only grew.

Ha, not too bad for my first poem, right? Alright, maybe it is… But hey, at least I tried. You gotta give me at least some credits there. I know it’s short but I have to go back to studying now. I’ll write you another one later. I love you.

Your one and only,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

2nd year

Dear (Y/n),

Greetings, Love. I wonder what’s on your mind right now? For me, it’s you. I always get distracted whenever you’re on my mind. Just today, I got so distracted I didn’t even notice my experiment was overflowing with explosive liquids. It wasn’t until I heard an explosion that I noticed the place had become a mess. Heh, you’d laugh if you saw this. Since I'm always thinking of you, here's another poem I wrote for you.

Are you a type of alcohol?
Addicted to you,
I began to fall.

Or are you perhaps a glue?
So drawn to you,
I haven't gotten a clue.

Or are you a cloud of mist?
Trapped in your fog of love,
I am abliss.

What do you think? Better than the last one maybe? Anyways, how are you fairing, my dear? I hope you're doing well.

Your one and only,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

3rd year

Dear (Y/n),

You’d be proud if you saw me now. As I grew older, I’ve also gotten more mature. I started to balance my work and rest like you always wanted me to. And you’re right, it does make things easier for me. I'm sorry for not listening to you earlier. That reminds me, I miss eating your cookies. Hopefully I’ll get to have them again one day. Has anything new happened to you, recently?

Your only love,
Zandik ♡

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───