💌 | Dottore (& Segments) x GN! Reader

❛❛ Learn To Share ❜❜

•──────────✧──────────•

❛❛ It's my turn to be with them now. ❜❜

Pairing(s): Dottore (& his segments) x GN!Reader

Genre/Format: Fluff (oneshot)

Warning(s): Use of Dottore's (speculated) real name

wc: ~2.3k

Notes: A request sent by someone on Tumblr! 💕 And I didn't expect this fic to be this long lol. I'm sorry if the ending is sloppy ^^;

•──────────✧──────────•

"Hey, (Y/n)! I have to work on an assignment Prime gave me. Do you think you can accompany me?"

"No way! They've been with you for like three hours yesterday! I barely got an hour with them!"

"As if an hour wasn't enough! I got only thirty minutes before Prime took them away!"

"You guys got to spend time with them?"

You sighed and leaned against a wall as you watched the segments argue. You were only here to give them their afternoon tea and snacks since they've been working non-stop lately, and you wanted to reward them somehow. But here they were fighting over who got to spend time with you.

Again.

You loved them, you really do. They were preserved as different stages of your lover, after all. They could be the sweetest little beans known to man-kind but when the topic was about you, oh dear. May you pray to the gods above all hell would not break loose. It would feel like a bunch of puppies barking, threatening to sink their teeth into other's necks as they fight over a toy in a playpen.

"Come on, guys! Have some pity on me, will you? I didn't even get to talk to them at all this week!"

As soon as Beta said that, all the other segments snapped their heads to him with a glare and collectively yelled.

"NO."

Poor Beta, you wondered why the others were mad at him...

Oh right, he was accused of eating the entire bag of gummy bears you made just for them last week.

"It wasn't even me who ate them!" Beta tried to defend himself.

"You were last seen with them, so don't bother trying to clear your name, traitor!"

As they continued to yell their lungs out, Omega entered the lab and grunted to himself, "Idiots fighting with their loud mouths again..."

From his right, he could hear sounds of shuffling. The scowl on his face turned into a gleeful grin when he spotted you.

Without making too much noise to alarm the other segments of his presence, he tiptoed over to you and whispered, "Let's get you out of here, dear."

Then he gently took a hold of your hand, leading you to the exit before opening the door for the both of you to get out. As you stepped out of the lab, the last thing you heard before the doors fully shut was:

"I'm just saying! Do you have any idea how lucky you were to have them to yourself for an hour?!"

"Theta got three hours! And- wait a minute, where did (Y/n) go-"

Click.

When the doors closed, Omega started to sprint down the hallway with your hand still in his as someone barged the doors open again while yelling. Before slowing down a little, he made sure you were a great distance away from the lab and came to a rest, letting you take a moment of breather from all that running.