🍀 | Dottore x GN!Reader

❛❛ You Are Enough ❜❜

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Dottore x GN!Reader (drabble)

tw: reader thinks lowly of themself

Note: Another late night drabble. Another comfort from soft Dottore ♡ Once again, may not be good because I wrote this in minutes. I hope this can bring comfort to those who needs it as well :)

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Why?

Why couldn't these horrible thoughts just leave you alone for once?

Why must they always appear out of no where for no reason?

They were always there roaming around your mind. Convincing you that you were not good enough. Whether it be academic wise, or overwhelming responsibilities.

Make one small mistake. Then you'll never be good enough.

"I'm not good enough..." You mumbled.

Unbeknownst to you, Dottore was behind you and he heard what you said.

'Not good enough?'

He was confused. How could the very person who brought joy in his life think they were not good enough? Hearing you saying such things to yourself made his heart ache. There has to be something that he could do to make you feel better...

All of the sudden, you felt someone enveloped you from behind and your nose was met with the familiar scent of you lover.

"What do you mean you're not good enough, love? If anything, you are more than good enough. It truly hurts me to hear you say such falsely things about yourself. But thoughts like these wouldn't just leave you alone that easily, would they? That's okay, dear. I'm here now. And I'll remind you over, and over, and over again to let you know just how much I love you. How much you mean to me. It doesn't matter how many times I have to say it, because no amount of words could describe how amazing you are to me. I hope that someday, you'll be able to see yourself the way I see you. Until then, I'll be the shield to protect you from those horrid thoughts."