🍀| Dottore x GN!Reader

Okay, this is probably the last one for today lol

•────────────────────•

"You came into my office, without permission, and had the audacity to knock a few things over—" he walked closer "—just to give me this garbage you called a report paper?"

A palpable tention filled the room as Dottore stared down at one of his underlings. The poor soul was shaking in his boots. His height was shorter than the harbinger's, so even with the Doctor's mask on, he could see a pair of glowing red eyes staring right at him. No doubt with a murderous intent hiding behind them.

Who could blame him though? He finally got the chance to spend some time with you, only for it to get interrupted.

"M-my greatest apologies, sir! I—"

"Lucky me, I'm short on a few test subjects right now..."

You didn't even need to look to know that blood drained from the underling's face. Poor guy, he was just trying to his job. You had to think of a way to calm Dottore down quickly before he could turn the underling into another new friend for Krupp...

You put a hand on one of Dottore's shoulder and rubbed it gently.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Don't hurt him," you spoke.

He shifted his head a little to your direction and you continued, "You're just wasting your time focusing on him. You want to spend more time with me, don't you?"

As Dottore stood there, you gave the underling a brief apologetic smile.

"Get out of here before I change my mind." Dottore finally spoke, his voice was still low and threatening.

The staff nodded his head frantically before sprinting to exit.

Dottore let out a heavy sigh before he took his mask off and rubbed his temple. As he did so you wrapped your arms around him and laid your head against his chest.

"You feeling better?"

"You sure know how to work your magic on me, don't you, my dear?" He chuckled.

•────────────────────•

Dottore is our pretty princess, yes?