The End (A/N)

This was my very first published story, and it is also a test for me to see how well I can do this. I find it rather challenging but also a fun thing to do, the satisfaction and accomplishment I feel after seeing people reading my book and liking it. 

I like to get my idea out to the world like this, so I will continue to write stories in the future, and I will try to improve myself. 

As for this story, I wanted it to be like those short adventure stories with an uncertain/unclear ending. Where they write the story of one adventure, then end it at that. The aftermath is up to the readers to decide.

So I will end this story here. 

Alex has built his own religion as the God of Earth and has his own disciples. He has spread his legacy all across the villages outside the walls. He now has a physical body to live with the Survey Corps, a group of people he considers family. He began a new life with his new family as a 'human'.

The rest of his story will be up to you now, I will leave the rest of the possibilities to your own imagination!

Would he forever live with the corps until they die? Or would he leave after some time?

Would he become suspicious due to his non-aging fake body?

Will his identity ever be busted?

Would he get into an accident and supposedly died? Then would he come back revealing his identity? Or would he make a new body and use a different identity to start all over? Or would he just leave and return to life as an elemental consciousness and God?

You decide!

Well then, this concludes this story.

Goodbye fellow readers, thank you for sticking around, and I hope to see you all in my next story!