Chapter 10 - Kiss Me!

1416 words!

I couldn't sleep so I made this, fight me.

___

Sun picked me up and seemed to scan me as soon as he was in control.

-"Oh, Sunshine! I saw everything! He didnt hurt you too bad, did he?"

I tried to reassure him that everything was fine, until I was interrupted by the complaints of kids in the nap time room. I unlocked the door and Sun started to get the kids up and going around the main daycare as I cleaned up in the nap time room. Working here had become so easy, I was on good terms with Moon, I was friends with Sun, and nothing seemed to be going wrong, other than Moon's occasional glitches, but recently, it was less actively trying to hurt me and more trying to hold me as close as possible, a good example was what just happened. I finished cleaning up the nap time room and went back to the desk, beginning to go through the papers. At least I thought I was before Sun and the group of kids we played with came back up, begging to continue our game of family. I sighed, then agreed to play.

We had been playing for another half hour, me and Sun had gotten 3 kids to be our children, and now we were on our 'kitchen' (it's just one of the craft tables) arguing.

-"We can't divorce! We have to be there for our kids!" Sun complained

-"But you feel so distant from me, I can't take it!" I put my hand on my chest, looking away dramatically.

Sun took my hand, and I looked at him. My face felt hot and I began to blush- why is my body behaving like this? Am I sick? And why is it only around them?

-"But Y/N! I love you!"

My face heated up even more, and it began to turn a cherry red. Why? Why did those three words make me feel this way? It was just a game, he didn't really mean it.

-"What can I do to make it up to you, my dear Y/N?"

I felt like I was going to melt. I looked away, trying to play it off as me being dramatic again. Then I thought of something devilishly evil. We had done a puppet show a few days prior, and me and Sun had made puppets of each other, and I kept mine.

-"Kiss me, Sun!"

He looked awestruck, and began to heat up.

-"Wh-what?"

I suddenly pulled out the sock puppet of me and made it kiss him, not on the lips, that would be weird. Instead I aimed for his nose, it was an easy target because of its size. Sun seemed stunned for a second, but then snorted and started laughing. I joined in, and kept booping his nose with the puppet, uncontrollably laughing. I eventually stopped, trying to catch my breath from all the laughing. Sun spoke, desperately trying to contain his laughter.

-"Does- does this mean- our marriage is fixed?"

-"Sure is, babe~"

I jokingly tried to be seductive, since the kids had lost interest when we were in p laughing fit. Sun went red, seeming to choke on the air itself. I pat his head and got up, putting my sock puppet in my pocket.

-"Come on, I'm sure the kids want to play tag now or something, I gotta get back to those papers."

I walked away, but I still felt Sun staring at me, when I sat down I looked over at him, he was staring at me with wide eyes, but quickly turned away and went to the kids, what a goofy guy.

* * *

I pulled Sun aside a few minutes before closing.

-"What's this surprise you're on about, Sunshine?"