Chapter 45 - Bandages

969 words

____

Eclipse's POV

I felt like crying when Y/N shouted at me not to touch them. They shouted at Charlie, then screamed. I watched them run up the stairs in tears. All three of us sat there for a second, stunned. I turned to Charlie with pure rage.

-"How could you do that?! You know how sensitive they are about that!"

Charlie shrank back in the chair. I took a step towards him.

-"You're supposed to be one of their closest 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨, you're 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚!"

-"Sun, Moon, calm down-"

-"𝙉𝙊! 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀! 𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙎𝙀 𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝘽 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝘽!"

Charlie sat up in fear, backing away. He booked it out the door. DJ stared up at me, also scared. I stormed up the stairs, but was gentle when I opened the door to Y/Ns bedroom.

Y/Ns POV

I heard the door open, but I just curled around my plushie and cried quietly on the ground. I heard bells jingling, and Eclipse sat down next to me. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him in a really tight hug. I didn't care how aggressive he was being, I layed my head on his chest and cried. He stroked my hair, but his nails dug into my head.

-"Ow.. Stop it.."

I tried to pull my head away, but he pushed me back against his chest with extreme force.

-"Stop!"

He still wouldn't let go. I put my legs up against him and kicked myself away. I ran towards the door, and looked back at Eclipse. He smiled at me creepily with purple eyes as he stood up. I opened the door and stumbled into the hallway. DJ poked his head out the door of his room.

-"Y/N? What's going on?"

There was creepy laughter, and Eclipse grabbed onto the doorway, poking his head through and stared down at me.

-"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚, 𝙔/𝙉~ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚.."

-"Y/N.. Get in here!"

I ran into DJs room, and we both slammed the door. I locked it, and fell backwards when Eclipse started banging on the door.

-"𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙍 𝙔/𝙉!"

I crawled back against a wall, hyperventilating. DJ came up to me, trying to calm me down.

-"It's okay, Y/N.."

I looked down at my arms. That's when I got an idea. I grabbed the end of one of the bandages.

-"Y/N! What are you doing?!"

-"The bandages! He hates when I try to take them off! Maybe that will snap him out of it.."

DJ just looked at me concerned. Suddenly, Eclipse's fist broke through the wood of the door. I screamed, and he burst the door open. I started unwrapping my arm, Eclipse stared down at me with a smile.

-"𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙍𝙐𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍-"

He froze, staring at me. His eyes faded back to their normal colors. He took a step towards me, but DJ stepped in front of me defensively. He quickly shoved DJ aside with his foot and dropped down in front of me. He grabbed my arm, shoving my hand away and re-wrapping it.

-"No no no.. Y/N.. Stop it.."

I didn't say anything, I just let him wrap my arm back up, glad that he was back to normal. Once he finished he looked up at me sadly.

-"Y/N, why would you-"

His eyes went wide when he saw my terrified face. He must've just realized what happened.

-"Oh god.. Y/N... I'm so sorry.. I-"

I hugged him tightly, crying. He paused, caught off guard, but then hugged me back carefully. He picked me up and stood up, turning back to the door. I layed my head on his shoulder, still crying.

-"Y/N?"

Eclipse paused, and I looked over at DJ.

-"Is he safe now?"

I nodded, laying my head back down on Eclipse's shoulder and closing my eyes. Eclipse tightened his grip on me when DJ asked his question, but I knew he was fine now. He walked back to my bedroom with me, sitting down on the bed. He layed on his side with me.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞/𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞, 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

He stroked my hair and gave me a kiss on the head. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He seemed caught off guard but kissed me back. After a minute he grabbed my head and got more aggressive. He rolled over on top of me, but propped himself up with his knees so he didn't crush me. He pulled away so I could breathe for a second, but almost instantly went back in. After a while he pulled away and looked at me.

-"There's something I always wanted to try.."

-"What?"

Before I could figure out what he meant, he freaking bit me! How did he even know what that was? I feel like he watched more than just the video explaining what relationships were that time at the hospital. He let go of me and went back to kissing me.

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

.
.
.

I don't know what time it was, but I know it had been a while. Now I was laying my head on Eclipse's chest, hugging him. I looked up at him, he was just staring at the ceiling with an embarrassed frown. He had also heated up a lot, and hadn't cooled down. I wasn't complaining though, it was cold out this time of year and it was starting to get into the house. Eclipse pushed my head down.

-"Quit staring at me.."

I just smiled at how flustered he was, closing my eyes. I felt really tired, I curled up against him, falling asleep.

____

Yep Mhm