Chapter 11 - Get Out.

1511 words lmao

Fuck what do I do for this chapter

Tw: contains intrusive thoughts.

___

I woke up and saw the lights in the day care were off outside the room. Either I slept for 10 minutes or I slept for one or more hours. I looked at my phone, 5:36... 5:36!? I checked my text app because I saw a notification. It was from Charlie.

-'hey, didn't see you around the daycare, hopefully you didn't leave on the job.'

My eyes widened, and I looked up at Moon, who was holding me. He was fast asleep, making small, barely noticeable snoring sounds. As cute- wait- cute?! What is wrong with you Y/N! Get a grip! I smacked his head, sending it spinning around. He yelled, startled. He took one of his arms away from me, grabbing his head to stop it's spinning, and looked down at me angrily.

-"The hell was that for?"

I shoved the phone displaying the text message in his face.

-"You said you would make sure nobody came by, and you fell asleep!"

I pushed his other arm away from me, getting up and pulling at my hair as I paced.

-"Ugh! Fuck, Moon! I trusted you! This is never happening again! "

I stormed towards the balcony, but I suddenly felt a hand grab my arm.

-"Don't le𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚!"

He pulled me back into the room and held me tight against his chest. He held me so tight it hurt. He started walking backwards, going deeper into the room with me. He let out one of those creepy laughs that shook me to my core.

-"Let me go- MMPH!"

He placed a hand over my mouth harshly, digging his nails into my skin.

-"𝙉𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮~ 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚~"

I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. I was praying he didn't break the skin of my face with his nails. I started going light headed, his hand was over my mouth so tight I couldn't breathe! I screamed, only for it to be extremely muffled by his hand. Only he could hear me. His grip on my face suddenly loosened, but it was too late. I fell to the ground.

-"Y/N!"

It was extremely faded and fuzzy, but I knew it was Moon, he was the only one there anyway. I passed out.

Moon's POV

I finally gained control of my body, letting go of their face. They fell to the ground, their face had gone purple from lack of oxygen.

-"Y/N!"

I shouted their name, and they passed out. I dropped to my knees next to them, feeling their pulse. It was still there, but weak. I scanned them. Their heart rate was slow, and their oxygen levels were low. My hands shook, no, more than my hands, my entire body was trembling. How could one small human make me feel this way? So distressed that they were hurt. How could I have done this to them?

𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩..

-"Im not trying to! You took my body and hurt hem!"

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚.

I froze. This was my fault. I was so mad and scared they would leave that IT hurt them.

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩~ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪.