Chapter 57 - Resisting

960 words

_____

Y/Ns POV

Me and Sun were at the kitchen table, playing Uno because I had just finished working. Sun layed down a card, leaving him with one left. I quickly shouted before he could say Uno.

-"Uno! I said it before you, grab two cards!"

He frowned, grabbing two cards from the stack. I looked at my cards, which I hid under the table so he couldn't see how many I had. I placed down a green seven, leaving me with two cards left. Sun thought for a second, then placed a blue seven. I looked at my cards, a yellow four and a green two. I picked up a card from the stack, it was a blue four. I layed it down on top of the blue seven. Sun picked a card from the deck, examined it, then sighed, making his duo of cards back into a trio. I put down my yellow four, then shouted.

-"Uno!"

I raised my card up for him to see. His eye twitched, and he reached for another card from the stack. As he looked at it, a sinister smile formed on his face.

-"Oh no."

-"Oh, yes!"

He slammed down a plus four wild card. I slammed my head down on the table. I felt a wave of pain where I had hit my head in the woods.

-"Ow! Shit! Bad idea!"

I raised my head back up, rubbing the spot where the pain was most concentrated. Suns smile quickly faded, he set his cards down, reaching across the table to me.

-"I'm fine."

I stopped rubbing my head, but it still hurt.

-"Are you sure?"

-"Yeah, it's like when I hit my head on the pole at the daycare, it'll pass."

He didn't seem happy with what I said, and his expression grew more worried.

-"You slammed your head on a table repeatedly.."

-"I'm not gonna do that again.. It was just the situation.. Moon and Monty were just.. Being a lot."

I felt tears threaten to form as I mentioned Monty, it was like re-opening a wound. Sun got up and crouched next to me, hugging me. I layed my head on his chest.

-"I miss him.."

-"I know, Sunshine.."

Sun took my hand, leaning down and giving me a kiss on the head. He squeezed me tighter.

-"I know it hurts.."

I wiped my eyes, sighing.

-"It's been almost a year since he died.. Why am I still so upset about it.."

-".. Would you get over us dying in a year..?"

-"No! I just wish it would stop hurting so much.."

-"It'll stop sooner than you think.. I promise."

Sun picked me up, sitting down on the couch with me in his lap. I layed my head on his chest, and we both just sat there in comfortable silence. I closed my eyes, relaxing. This was nice. I had missed this more then one could ever imagine. I started drifting off to sleep.

.
.
.

When I woke up, it was dark. I was in my room, on my bed. Someone was laying down next to me, Eclipse. He had his knees pulled up a bit, pushing me against him. I looked over at the window, it was dark outside as well. Eclipse took one of my hands, putting it against the side of his head, leaning into my hand.

-"You fell asleep."

He smiled at me, but he was physically shaking. I could see it, and I felt his hand shaking as he had it over mine.

-"Are you okay?"

-"Yes.. Why do you ask?"

-"You're shaking.. A lot."

He didn't stop shaking, he was silent for a minute, staring into my eyes with a warm smile. Letting go of my hand, he finally spoke.

-"Resisting.."

-"Resisting what?"

He moved a strand of hair out of my face with a shaking hand.

-"I think Sun explained me pretty well, but maybe you don't remember.."

He continued to run his fingers through my hair as he spoke.

-"I'm double everything him and Moon are. I'm everything they are combined.. You know what that means?"

I shook my head. He smiled, leaning down close to my face. He spoke quietly, staring into my eyes.

-"I love you so much that I'm unstable."

I backed my face away from his a bit, pushing myself away a little.

-"you're not gonna hurt me, are you?"

-"Never.."

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚-𝙤𝙪𝙩/𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

He pulled me back tightly against him, then started getting closer to my face. He kissed me, and I did back. He put one of his hands on the back of my head, pushing me into his face more. It didn't take long before he started to get more aggressive. He pinned me to the bed with his body, starting to use his tongue. Suddenly the door opened.

-"Hey Y/N-"

Eclipse looked up at Charlie, visibly angry. He growled, furry, and I went red. Charlie silently backed out of the room, then slammed the door. I heard footsteps quickly run down the stairs. Eclipse looked back down at me, and smiled.

-"How about we pick that back up.."

He leaned in again, going back to kissing me.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤

.
.
.

Eclipse was asleep, and I was trying to go back to sleep, laying my head on his chest. I couldn't stop thinking about how Charlie had walked in on us. I was so embarrassed. Maybe he would forget about it in the morning... Who was I kidding, of course he'd remember it. I finally started to feel tired, at least I wouldn't have to face him if I was asleep.

_____

If you skipped the scene, Charlie walked in on Y/N and Eclipse making out lmao