Chapter 29 - Party (BIG CHAPTER)

Guess this is a type of special, cause it's 2257 FUCKING WORDS LONG

Ready to party?

____

I drove up to the pizzaplex at 4:50, the party starts at 5. I was really excited. Lots off staff members were getting ready still, so I went right to the daycare. The door was locked though, but I heard voices inside. It sounded like Charlie and.. Eclipse?

-"No, you look too scrawny with the pants, your clothes make up most of your bulk, just stick with the suit top."

-"We really look that bad without our pants?"

-"Dude, you look like a walking skeleton."

I knocked on the door, and I heard something fall over.

-"SHIT!"

-"Language!"

I heard shuffling, and then Charlie opened the door. He was wearing a nice black suit with a red tie.

-"Hey, Y/N! Come inside! I got something to show you!"

I stepped inside, but Eclipse was nowhere in sight. Charlie looked over at a play house, the one Sun hid behind when I first met him, cupping his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice.

-"Eclipse! Come out!"

Eclipse slowly rose from behind the small house, in all of his 10-feet-tall glory. He was wearing the top of a suit with a yellow and blue bowtie. He looked a little nervous. Charlie looked proud of himself.

-"What do you think of them, Y/N?"

I ran up to Eclipse and hugged him.

-"You guys look amazing!"

He smiled down at me, ruffling my hair. I put up a weak angry facade as I fixed my hair. Charlie walked up to us.

-"You aren't going dressed like that are you?"

-"Oh- nope! My outfit's in my locker!"

-"Well then, what are we waiting for, let's go!"

Me, Charlie and Eclipse walked over to the locker room, I stepped inside while Charlie and Eclipse waited outside. I took out my suit dress, again, the top half was a nice black suit with a red tie, and the bottom was a frilly dress that was yellow and blue. I slipped it on, putting the sun and moon earrings on. I did my hair nicely and put the bow Sun gave me on. I took a deep breath before stepping out the door. Charlie and Eclipse were talking with each other. They both looked over at me, Charlie looked impressed and Eclipse's jaw dropped.

-"I made it myself, so it's not the best."

-"Y/N, you did an awesome job!"

Charlie complimented my work on my outfit, and Eclipse was completely silent. I looked over at him, was something wrong?

-"Do you not like it?"

He blinked, seeming to snap back to reality.

-"No, no! It's amazing Y/N!"

He ran and picked me up in a hug, spinning me around.

-"You look amazing, Starshine!"

We both just kind of stayed there, smiling at each other. Charlie cleared his throat. We both looked over at him, and Eclipse set me down, putting his arms to his sides and I brushed myself off. Charlie smiled with a smug look, and I glared at him.

-"Well, the party started like two minutes ago, so let's get going."

He walked away, and I started following him, but Eclipse grabbed my hand.