Persephone's P.O.V

'Ring ring ring'

My alarm rang telling me that it was time to wake up.As you guessed I'm not a morning person and it seems I will never be .

This particular morning I woke up unwell .I had a weird feeling that something might happen ,something bad .

I decided to put this thought aside and got ready to face another day as a therapist who ,to be honest loves her job.
I felt blue this morning I don't know what that means but it is what it is .So I wore blue clothes.

Heading to my workplace one of my patients or clients as you wish gave me a phone call

Heading to my workplace one of my patients or clients as you wish gave me a phone call.To my surprise it was Naya my most adorable client ,as she is the youngest one .

"Hello,Dr.Howard ,how have you been?"
She said and seemed quite happy.

"Hello beautiful I have been doing well ,what about you,I sense a lot of joy ."

"Well yes as I told you I managed to open up to my parents and they agreed to participate in one of your family therapies.This is all I've ever wanted!"

"That's good news !" .I was happy for her to succeed in opening up to the ones she love without second thoughts or fears .She had been struggling for so long .It ended up being a conclusive therapy for her .

We ended our conversation by stating how I would find a convenient date to meet with her and her parents .

After a long drive I reached my destination and had loads of energy to devote to my beloved patients.

Almost half the day through I was tired which is not usually the case.
Once again I felt this weird feeling about something bad which might happen.
And once again I ignored it.

At 7pm I was about to head home but suddenly ,I got a phone call .

Being the skeptical type I answered and let the other person speak first

"Dr.Persephone Howard?This is Artemis Julius speaking .I would like to hire you as my therapist."

Who is this Artemis? and why did he sound so desperate for my help?....
But most importantly why did i feel like I needed to accept his offer?...