Admiration or Obssession?

ARTEMIS

I went outside after arguing with Adrian about this whole shareholder issue.I had to calm down.

I was mesmerized at how beautiful the view was.

I sat in a dark corner far from the door so no one would find me if they came looking .Even I could not see myself .
But I felt good ,I was in my comfort zone far from everyone and everything.

Out of nowhere ,I saw HER .In this breathtaking emerald dress.She seemed familiar but ,I know I would not have forgotten such a beautiful face.

Her cheeks turned red at its contact with the cold wind.I wanted to hold her and protect her from every trivial thing.

But,I do not know her.This brings me back to reality .Why am I worried about someone I clearly do not know?.

She was enjoying the view and suddenly seemed uneasy.She started looking everywhere.Probably due to my stare which did not leave her captivating  body.

She looked in my direction and kept looking for a while.As if she saw me through my darkness.It was... frustrating.

She then rushed back in.I could sense her fear .But I wish she knew that I would never hurt HER .

Anyone but her,the reason was unknown but this is how I felt around her.

I waited a little more then went back in to conclude my meeting with these unpleasant assholes who tried duping me but failed due to their lack of smartness.At midnight I headed home .I looked for her but,she was gone.Part of me was disappointed but at the same time I always end up hurting  people around me as I do not know how to preserve any kind of relationship.
I would regret hurting her.