Self Destruction

PERSEPHONE

'Ring ring ring'

Oh God the next morning I felt so shitty.
Its Monday morning meaning that I had a session with you know who .
And....considering what happened the day before I was so so so embarassed.I had 2 options either face it or act as if nothing happened .But im not a child so i decided to face it.

My head was banging so much i did not even want to slay today .

I  reached work and rushed to my office as I had a lateness of  5minutes

I reached work and rushed to my office as I had a lateness of 5minutes .I know its not much but Sir is punctual I would not have kept him waiting.

I caught my breath and went in.

There he was with his perfect self ,so beautiful and elegant ,and his scent was divine.I brushed off these thoughts and got seated .
We greeted each other and began our session.
He seemed pretty calm and never once broke eye contact.
Once our session over he was ready to leave.

I was about to reach out to him and address yesterday's matter.But he acted as if nothing happened ,my pride led me to play the game and I let him go.

I mean it hurt me but if he considered it a mistake, I guess I'll stick to it.I went through the day normally and I was in quite a good mood.

After my last patient left ,I went home took a bath,and watched some episodes of Wednesday on Netflix.This helped me keep my mind off Artemis.
I wore my new PJs and they were so comfy.

All of a sudden it started raining heavily outside

"The weather was nice the whole day ,why the sudden change?".

After 30minutes of me just surfing on tiktok i heard someone knock at the door.
It was already 11pm so i wondered who would visit me so late.
I took a peak and fuck it.There he was the one I tried to ignore for less than 24hrs.I mean what is wrong with him ,he acted all cold and now he comes to me.

I opened up and he was freezing as he walked in the rain from the parking to my apartment.I know the dumbness is unmatched.

I let him in and gave him my oversized clothes.He then dried up and met me in the kitchen.I was hungry and food before boys.

"Why are you here?"
I went straight to the point.

"We need to talk."
Once again this calm tone which annoyed me to the core.

"Talk."
I was mad okay!.He kissed me and acted as if nothing happened.I mean yeah its just a kiss but it was a deep one ,I thought we opened up to each other.

"I know you're pissed but we cannot be a thing ...I mean I like you the attraction is undeniable but I'm no good for you .You'll live to regret this."

This son of a bitch dared come to my place to tell me something I already deducted.

"Well thank you for confirming something I already accepted.I mean I accepted it when you ignored the matter and acted as a coward because you cannot face your problems.You run away from them!"

He left

He just left.

What did I expect from him .We are nothing and he made it clear .But still my heart aches for not being something to him.