Addicted

ARTEMIS

The last couple years i worked on opening a bar in New York and I finally made it.I feel so proud of myself for all the success I have due to my unstoppable motivation and my untouched determination.

And as the owner of the place I must be there for its first official grand opening.

I decided to go before its opening hour so i could settle at my VIP lounge to see what kind of target market I attract.
I dressed pretty simple but still elegant for the special occasion.

Once there I settled down after over viewing some important papers regarding security and alcohol delivery dates

At 10pm I was already bored.I know that I am the one who had the idea of building this place but,this is only a matter of business perpetuation.I have no interests in such things such as bars or late night parties.I consider this a complete waste of time but with the world's evolution I've got to adapt and follow the trends to keep my profits growing.

I looked away for a minute and when I looked at the crowd one last time ...I saw her.These beautiful curves,these mesmerizing hazel eyes,this innocent looking woman from whom a dark feminine aura emanated .She was confusing at times but I always felt attracted to her .I craved everything about her.Her body.Her mindset.Her presence.Her voice.And above all ,how I crave her scent.This vanilla scent with a hint of rose which was both sexy and clean.

Evertime I go near her I have to fight against these intrusive thoughts.

The ones telling me to make her mine and take all of her ,to claim her ,every inch of her body and mind.
But no,I am not the romantic type ,I would only cease my sexual desires and end up leaving her after taking all she has to offer .

The way she moved those hips made it hard to keep my eyes to myself.
In this crowd of people she was the only one I saw and no one else.
I WANTED only her and no one else.

I decided to leave before I lost control and made something regretful.

After greeting my friends I was on my way to leave through the back door and how I hated myself for meeting her there.she was leaning against a wall lost in her thoughts.

It became too much for me.I could not hold it in ,not anymore.
My lips crashed against hers then I stumbled back to see if she approved of my action.

To my surprise she pulled me back and held the back of my neck to intensify the kiss.I mean the passionate make out session.

Our tongues fought for dominance which turned me on even more.She started playing with my hair making me want her even more .She was careful but still aggressive at the same time and I liked that.

This kiss felt like being dipped in gold,it's like diving in an ocean of emotions.I was too swept to realize that I was drowning but nothing even mattered anymore.Persephone felt like a drug the taste of her mouth ,her neck, her scent .I think ...I am...

Addicted