Brother...

ARTEMIS

My engagement had to come public due to some media issues.It did not bother me,well what bothered me was him.

My brother Achilles.He always had a way of making people hate him.Always trying to take what's mine because he finds pure pleasure in other's sorrow.He never really cared about me and pretended to care so convincingly that my mom fell for his lies once.He used my anger issues against me,making me look like a crazy freak who cannot control his anger around people.

This is what caused our relationship to break.My anger issues.His wicked self.
There was a problem on both sides but the truth always seemed so uncertain ,he was such a great actor.
It has been 5 years since we do not talk at all.He caused a great scene at one of my important meetings making me look bad as I broke his hand and sent him sleeping at the hospital for a few days.He knew just how to get me to bow.Agreeing to suffer only to bring greater suffering to others.It broke mom to have to cut ties with her elder son,but he became so cruel that his own family couldn't handle his wickedness anymore.

I miss him sometimes,but his soul is too dark to let him anywhere near my beloved ones.And now that I have Persephone ,I must sleep with one eye open.

ACHILLES:

PERSEPHONE

PERSEPHONE

Today our engagement became public I mean I'm so happy.We've been through a lot and I hope to experience much more wonderful things by Artemis' side.

Lately he seems pissed about everything ,as if he was awaiting something or someone.He looks angry and frustrated all the time.I tried talking him out of itbut its just a nope.
So I'm gonna go have some coffee with my friend Lucrezia as I'm free today hoping it will freshen up my mind.

Im going with a simple but cool look.

I am the first one to reach our meeting spot and I decided to order a cup of coffee.Lucrezia called me to say that she'll be 30min late due to traffic.
It's okay with me I have a nice coffee and a nice view.

Out of nowhere ,a tall dark man comes into sight.He looks really fierce and threatening but at the same time soft and vulnerable.Even I don't understand a thing of what I am saying .He's just an enigma.

He was dressed pretty elegantly for a coffee.Without loosing any seconds he just sits next to me.
I am currently thinking about how to act normal when I'm actually feeling mixed emotions ,he looks like he could both kill and heal me.OH MY GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO READ PEOPLE SO EASILY.

"Good morning,Persephone."
Did he just say my name?!
What the heck is going on here .I feel my heartbeat accelerating .Trying to compose myself ,I think I should stay calm.

"Good morning.Do I know you?"
I hope he's not a serial killer,I am so scared right now that I could pee my pants.Like literally.He looks...scary.

"I do.I would like to introduce myself properly.I am Achilles the owner of Skydon enterprise and New York's  Blue Towers.I got your contact through my assistant and i need a therapist .You are just what i'm looking for."

"Ohh,okay.Nice to meet you ."
How did he know where to find me?I mean he's handsome but ...weird.

He chuckled.Man chuckled as if he has a barbie voice but did not realise he's fucking  Pop Smoke's lost twin.

He looks kind ,I mean I cannot tell if he is really sincere but he does not look so deadly anymore.

ACHILLES

I've been giving my brother space since our last encounter and he thinks I got weak.Just the thought of him being happy gives me chills,I wanna throw up.

This ridiculous engagement is his way of trying to get away from his anger issues and build himself a new life .But he will always be the little  brother who cannot stand for himself and who is so pathetic that no one ever stays by his side long enough.

My team operating in America informed me about  every little detail concerning Persephone and my brother.Guess they've been living quite happily.My comeback is nothing good for them .We'll see if they're really endgame.It's my turn to show them how fragile their relationship is.

To be continued.....

Thank you everyone for your support 🙏🏽❤