Toxic

ARTEMIS

Since what happened at Persephone's place i felt guilty but relieved at the same time.
Always these mixed feelings.
I like her but if it is not love she would be the broken one and I want anything but that.

I decided to take a break from therapy and stay away from her .Seeing her like this made my heart ache .But I would rather have her hating me than loving me.

I continued to live my businessman life and I took in so much work that i did not think about her for a whole month.
This Friday evening I went home ,showered and locked myself up in my office.
I tried focusing on work but it was harder this time .
Persephone kept flashing in my mind.
I ignored my feelings and got consumed by work.

When I was about to have dinner Adrian came to me .
" Sir Ms.Persephone is here to see you.She claims that she has serious matters to discuss with you."

Why would she come here after all this time?.Why would she want to talk about anything after the way I treated her?.
I joined her in the living room and we sat so far away from each other ,I did not like it.
She was beautiful as always with her glowy skin and beautiful curls.Not to mention her plumpy lips which looked...delicious.

"Good evening Mr.Julius..."
Ouch this one hurts .Did she really move on ,hearing her call me by my last name and the "Mr." This is a whole different level of pain.

"I would like to have you sign these papers to confirm your withdrawal from my sessions as we BOTH do not want you to go through therapy anymore."

Her words cut sharp through my heart ,I could go further and say that it  almost felt like a physical pain.

"Okay ."
Why did I say that?Do I really want to let her go.Of course not
Then ,why don't I try to make her stay...

"Persephone ...I know I've said stuff but I can't get you off my mind.I tried to keep my distance but everything about you haunts me ...your body ,your scent ,the way our mouths work together so damn well .I just..."
I was interrupted mid sentence when she pulled me into a passionate kiss .

Even if she initiated the intercourse ,I wanted it as much as her.
As we kept going my desires grew bigger and my thoughts wilder.This time I knew I could not stop at a kiss.
I lead her to my room and kept kissing her ,her mouth,her neck her shoulder....I could not stop and did not want to stop.
We shifted to the bed where the wildness was uncontrollable ,our clothes flew across the room in no time.

I liked the way everything happened naturally and in synch.Even if I was on top I knew she would keep fighting for dominance and I was ready.

Her moans filled my room while our  interconnecting sweats  aroused me to such an extent that I could not think straight anymore.

My thrust became harder and deeper each time owning a moan from her which was like music to my ears.
Her red cheeks and messy hair was an image I wanted to remember forever .

I could not hold it anymore and we reached the climax at the same time ending with us breathing heavily.

This moment was magical ...