Guilt

ARTEMIS

I woke up in my bed and everything was clean.Someone came here.I tried lifting my body but I felt so much pain.Then I heard this voice,which always brought a smile to my face ,and warmth to my heart.Persephone was the one who took care of me.After all the shit i've done to her , she's still here by my side.

I felt so guilty and shitty for what i did.I don't know why i cheated but I regret it from the bottom of my heart.I mean i've always slept around before Persephone but ,i fell ....again ,and i feel like I went back to my old self.
This was the worst feeling ever.

She helped me eat and we walked around the garden for a while.This was it ,the confrontation.

"Well Adrian told me everything.And before you start spitting bullshit I ain't dumb and since you are better I will be leaving.Do not contact me again and do not play the victim.I mean... I tried helping you as a therapist,as a friend as a lover.It was all in vain.You really are not able to have a healthy relationship with anyone.I understand your situation regarding your anger issues but your problems do not always justify your dickhead attitude.Learn to think before doing shit and think about others instead of thinking about how you might get hurt.Other people hurt too ....I ........I hurt too..."

Her voice cracked with anger and sadness .Seeing her like that was all I tried to stop from happening.
But here we are .
I broke her, that's what I always do ,I fuck up people's lives and end up alone drowning in my guilt and loneliness.

I would talk...to say what .I am guilty and a bad person.
I knew how it would end but still built memories with her knowing damn well that she would be the broken one the one holding onto all the memories till she felt nothing and finally moved on if she ever could.

Unexpectedly I felt my eyes burning ....and for the first time in so long I cried ....I cried my heart out.I was so mad at myself for being a curse to others,for attracting people then letting  them go by being disgusted in me.My heart was in so much pain .There was no words that could describe the pain I was feeling right there after she left.Her presence still filled the room and it made me nostalgic .I thought about all the good things she brought to my life but I only brought her deception and pain.

I've lost her ....fear and sadness made my whole body go numb....I was so lost.
What would life be without her ...
But here we are
We were meant to meet not to stay .