Happiness...

Everything was going smoothly since the hot interaction between Persephone and Artemis.But did Artemis really overcome his anger issues and improve his relationship with his father?...
Family matters.

ISABELLA(Artemis' mother)

This evening Artemis my youngest son invited me to have dinner at his place.
I must say that I was shocked to talk to him after so long.

We were quite distant since he bought his house as he enjoyed his privacy.I understood him and gave him his space.The dinner was to introduce us to his girlfriend.I was surprised as he must really love her to introduce her to us.He seems to be genuinely attached to this girl and I can't wait to meet her.

He seems to be genuinely attached to this girl and I can't wait to meet her

I decided to wear a formal black  dress which was simple but effective.
Not long later ,Luc and I were on our way there.

Once at the door I felt a warmth in my heart ,I missed my son during his absence.I hoped we would find each other the same way we left,inseparable.

As soon as I entered the living room,Persephone caught my attention.I immediately understood why Artemis was crazy about her ,she was gorgeous.She had nice features and a beautiful body,she looked elegant and kind.I was eager to get to know her.

We greeted each other and on top of being beautiful she had a divine scent

We greeted each other and on top of being beautiful she had a divine scent.Good.Even her parents looked elegant.

"Good evening Persephone,I am Isabella ,Artemis' mother,nice to meet you ."

"Good evening Isabella,the pleasure is all mine.By the way you look gorgeous!."

She was so wholesome and beautiful ,she sounded genuine.

"Thank you I would say the same about you."

She blushed slightly which brought a smile to my face.

We started eating after talking for a bit.And Artemis seemed really happy.After all this lonely phase,he finally opened up and his happiness was mine.I only wish what's best for him and Persephone seems to be the answer to that.

Before dessert Artemis asked to say a few words.

"I would like to thank you for coming.I am so happy to share a dinner we both families united ,I found Persephone unexpectedly and would like to thank her for helping me through my darkness and being my light."

This side of Artemis was sweet and vulnerable but he was happy this way.

"Thus to make sure she stays longer ,I would not want to pressure her but ,
Persephone I would ask you to be my fiancé.I know you are not ready for marriage but will you accept getting engaged to me till youre ready to become my wife?.Gosh I'm so bad at this"

We all laughed at the cuteness.He was like a teen boy who tried asking his crush to proms.

He was like a teen boy who tried asking his crush to proms

The ring was beautiful.I felt so proud of my son for getting his life together.
He fell more than once but always got up and fought for a better life.

I hope they get married soon and live happily together.

I mean I was forgetting that he had to make a public announcement as he is such a powerful and famous man.I hope nothing troubles them due to this whole media situation.