Artemis' P.O.V

I haven't really socialised lately .You would ask me how can I be famous and be a businessman while staying away from people.

I only meet my business partners when necessary.And try to interact the minimum possible with people.

"Sir,I have good news, we found the perfect therapist for you ."

Adrian came in and sounded happy to give me this news.Well he is the closest person to loyal I have in this life.He genuinely cares about my well-being.
But I was never the affectionate type so I always show him my affection by treating him properly and by granting him all the little things he asks me.

This morning I walked out on my balcony and it was freezing .This was weird.Really weird.

But I did not care much so, I began my day by going for my morning run,then finished my workout routine and ,got ready for work after a cold bath.

Brown felt flattering on me and I liked that a lot.

I ended up reaching the restaurant on time as I had a meeting with a powerful man ,who worked with my father in his old days.

Now he is under my custody and I plan on keeping my Legacy a respected and feared one.

The meeting went by smoothly and I had no other plans so I took the liberty to go home and it was already 6:30 pm.

I thought about this Dr.Howard.To be honest I wanted to do some research about her but decided to wait until I met her.

I showered and kept thinking about her so I decided to call her.

It was already 7pm and I wondered if she was still at work or if she was free.

I dialed her number and waited silently till she answered.

After a few seconds she picked up and seemed doubtful about my identity.

As a way of reassuring her I proceeded to speak ...

"Dr.Persephone Howard?This is Artemis Julius speaking.I would like to hire you as my therapist."

She remained silent for a long time .And it annoyed me to be so uncertain about what she might have been thinking.

"Hello.Umm,since I don't know you e-mail me your personal informations,such as full name ,age and issues you would want to discuss .We will then arrange for a meet up."

Her...voice...sounded so soothing and warm.
I wanted to know more about her .I craved her presence.I don't even know her but felt like in some type of way ,we share a connection.

We said goodbye after discussing main topics.And when I did not hear her voice on the other side anymore ,I felt...empty.