Trouble at school pt 4

The bell then went for end of lesson.
As we were packing away miss handed me my report
Mrs Boden: well done today
Donte: Thanks miss
The strange lady was just staring at me.
Donte: you got a problem?
Mrs Boden: Donte
Lady: Excuse me?
Donte: you staring at me all lesson and everything I do your writing it down.
Lady: I was told to observe your behaviour
Donte: From who?
Lady: the principal
What the fuck. Weird ass school. I walked out into the hallway and read my report 2 ticks an 1 cross. Comment was: wasn't too bad today. Did get a little distracted and restless but managed to get back to work after being reminded. A little frustrated when couldn't do it but after some help managed to understand it. Homework: Finish the worksheet by next week. I made my way to my next lesson PE. I got changed and headed to the soccer field. I went to give coach my report and that when I saw the strange lady. I just ignored it this time.
Coach: Halstead
Donte: coach
I hand him my report.
Coach: how was your lesson?
Donte: good
Coach:mhm
Donte: can i try out for baseball again?
Coach: Sure but I'll need to speak to your dad first
Donte: okay I'll tell him to call you
Coach: that's fine. Right get on the pitch
I nod and jog to the pitch. We do some drills and I get bored. Me and Diego end up pretending we're playing football. Coach blows his whistle.
Coach: Halstead, Dawson 2 laps
We start running and I finish mine way before Diego. When he comes back he's panting like a dog. I start laughing.
Diego: How are you not out of breath?
Donte: I'm built different
Coach: Halstead
Donte: Sorry coach
Coach: Alright get in teams. Halstead and Dawson captains
We picked our teams and began playing. I was playing striker. I was dribbling through the players and played a through ball reaching my teammate who then scored. I scored a few and assisted a lot. It was going well until this boy called Jack slide tackled me. I didn't even have the ball. I got up and squared up to him.
Donte: What the fuck is your problem?
Jack: You
Donte: what just cause I'm better than you.
Jack: Fuck off
Donte: or what you fucking prick
Jack: what did you say?
Donte: you heard
Jack swung for me and I dodged it and swung back. It connected with his jaw. We began throwing punches back and forth until coach came and held me back while the other boys held Jack back.
Coach: Jack go see the nurse
Donte: Get off me
Coach: Calm down
Donte: get the fuck off me
My anger was for some reason increasing and coach could see this. He guided me towards the locker room and let me go. He radioed for another teacher to come down and supervise the match. I was punching lockers and walls until my knuckles were bloody. The blood was dripping down my hand. Diego walked in and saw what happened.
Diego: Hey coach imma go get his brother
Coach: okay
Diego went to get Liam

Diego pov
I walked into the locker room and instantly knew how bad it was there was blood on the walls, dents in the lockers and Donte looked as if he weren't gonna calm down any time soon. I knew I had to go get Liam. Right now he has maths with Mrs Boden. I went to his class and knocked.
Diego: Miss can I speak to you a sec
Mrs Boden: sure
She walked outside
Mrs Boden: What's up
Diego: Coach needs Liam. It's Donte. We can't calm him down.
Mrs Boden: okay I'll get him now

Liam pov
Mrs Boden walks over to me and tells me coach needs help with Donte. I pack up my stuff and follow Diego
Liam: How bad is it?
Diego: Well let's just say the lockers have fat dents, he's punched the wall god knows how many times and his knuckles are fucked
Liam: shit
Donte rarely ever gets this bad so what ever happened must have really pissed him off. We got to the locker room and looked around the room once.
Donte: Fuck!
Coach: It's okay look Liams here
Coach gave me a nod and I moved closer to him
I stood behind him and pulled him into a tight hug and held his arms so he couldn't hit me. After a while he began to calm down. Coach gave him some ice to put on his knuckles.
Liam: Hey bud
Donte: I'm sorry
Coach: Hey kid don't be I would have done the exact same thing. I'll ring your dad to pick you up. Liam you going to?
I nodded.
Coach: I'll do an extra lacrosse session tomorrow after school. Hey Diego can you grab his things?
Diego: sure
Diego went to get Dontes bag and coat
Liam: Thanks coach