The Demon's Daughters

On an island south of Turkey.

"You got it over there?" A masked white wolf asks as she faces her partner.

"Almost... Got it." The other responded as she finished inputting a command into a computer. The nearby computer servers began to blink violently before several caught fire. Dead anthros littered the floor around them as they finished up their work.

"Let's go." The gray wolf instructed as she grabbed her assault rifle from against a nearby wall.

The duo walked out of the server room into a shot up hallway with more anthros lying about, both walking carefully so as to not step on a body or pool of blood.

"Should've had tighter security, three guards with handguns did jack-shit for them."

"You say it as if you were a security expert, Cassandra. Not to mention the fact you brute-forced nearly everyone else here with your dinky rifle." The gray wolf spoke, rolling her eyes as they passed a few bodies lined up against the wall.

Cassandra giggled slightly before releasing a sigh. "Okay, I got too trigger happy. Big deal."

"It is a big deal, Cass. John wanted some for questioning." The gray wolf retorted.

"Oh Lyra, you know Dad. He won't care that much. More importantly, why do you still call him by his first name?" Cassandra questioned.

The wolf called Lyra didn't respond, she had her reasons. Cassandra noticed her silence and realized she overstepped enough to put Lyra in an uncomfortable position.

"I'm sorry Lyra, I shouldn't have said anything." Cassandra spoke, trying to amend her mistake.

"It's okay, Cass. Let's just get out of here and go home." The gray wolf responded in a low voice.

The two exited the building into a shot up courtyard with more bodies out and about the area. Cassandra chuckled again at her previous work while Lyra scoffed, shaking her head.

After a few more minutes of walking Cassandra whipped out the keys to a car that was littered with bullets along the doors and rear but luckily the engine seemed intact.

"Mind if I drive?"

"Take the wheel." Lyra answered, jumping into the passenger side seat.

Cassandra opened the door into the driver seat, climbing inside. After a few failed attempts to start the car, the engine suddenly burst to life and ran smoothly.

"Here we go." Cassandra spoke as she put the car in gear.

She drove out of the shot-up courtyard passing by the recently destroyed radio mast. The tower was reduced to a pile of rubble, electric wiring sparking ever so often.

As they left Cassandra lifted a hand to her earpiece radio. "Servers are down and wiped clean, send in the clean up crew."

"Copy that Alpha. Omega three-one you're cleared hot." A voice responded on the other end.

A brief minute goes by allowing the two to drive off, shortly after a whistling sound followed by a series of explosions go off in the distance.

"And just like that, we were never here." Lyra said watching the smoke rise from afar.

The ride to the extraction point was in complete silence, Lyra had tried to turn the cars radio on but it was to no avail. Even when they got onboard a chopper the sisters didn't say a word to each other. It wasn't that they didn't like each other's company. But rather there wasn't much to be said.

It wasn't until the plane landed back in Greece that one of them spoke.

"What's next for you, Cass?" Lyra asked, grabbing ahold of both her own and Cassandra's bag.