Chapter 10~Who's She?

Recap
Now instead of the goal of convincing her to to sleep in my bed, I have the goal of convincing her to forgive me.

And I think I just may know how to gain it.
********
I eat my sandwich rambling in my mind mentally ranting on to my wolf about our mate.

I can't believe he thought he'd say sorry and things would be fine. Oh I-I CAN'T believe you wanted me to talk and 'work things out' with him in the first place! I rant to Blossom.

You're acting like you were the only one to speak to our mate. My wolf counteracts.

What?! You weren't even mad at the-the- Ugh I don't even know what to call him anymore. I rebound frustrated.

Fine whatever, she grumbles. I know I won this round because she only says 'whatever' when she loses. Speaking of mates.

Mhm. I reply, waiting for her to continue.

I spoke to Leo and I think he gave a reasonable explanation for his actions. Blossom begins to explain and I actually scoff.

Of course she would think so. She's the understanding and forgiving one in the bond. I think to myself.

It's true. She's always been so easy going and forgiving that she nearly convinced me to forgive my brother multiple times. Thinking about the reasons he did what he did was to--in some stupid way-- protect himself. She says it's called being 'understanding', I say it's indenial. I'm the one that has to think straight on my decisions, and not be 'understanding.'

I get lost in my thoughts and don't even realize she began explaining. So that increases his possesiv-

I cut her off, I'm sorry I wasn't listening. Please repeat.

She sighs, probably annoyed with the short attention span I'm giving her, but continues. As I was saying before. Him becoming the new heir of Alpha King gives him a harder time to control his emotions.

I give a quick short laugh. Like girls during puberty?

Yes. She replies and gives a short giggle as well. But much worse. Blossom adds.

Okay. I say slowly. Is that it? Because if it is that's not enough to gain my forgiveness. I say sticking my ground.

No. She says slowly. It's partially our fault-

I quickly cut her off. Our fault?!

Just let me finish! She growls. It's partially our fault because his possessiveness also increased by us refusing to room with him ADDIG ON to us leaving unexpectedly. She reasons.

I am still upset about what he did, but I can understand his struggle.

When my wolf gets no respond from me she cuts off our link. I sit there and think. Not to long afterwards I decided to go to his room...I think I know where it is. I'm surprised that know one is in the packhouse at the moment before remembering unlike me, they went to school.

I wonder around not knowing where to go, but settle on following my nose. I successfully find Ethan's room using my nose, but he's not there.

"Where are you?" I sigh aloud.

As I'm about to leave, I see a shimmer of light against silver glare in my eyes from a slightly open drawer. Getting annoyed by the glare of light, I go to properly put the object in the drawer and close it, but when I find out the object is a picture frame I stop dead in my tracks.