Chapter 14~Secrets?

Recap
I wasn't really satisfied with the answer Ethan gave me, but I'll continue that later. Right now, all that's going through my head is, "I hate the doctors." I whimper.
********

A high pitched whimper escapes my lips as Dr. Evergreen pulls out the last of the stitches. All that's left is a visible scar on my arm that should be invisible by tomorrow, according to the doctor.

I feel a soff kiss on my temple, "You did great, Leya." Ethan cooes.

I scoff, "Yeah right. I was crying like a newborn baby." I mumble to myself.

To that he just chuckles, "Well...maybe just a little." He says as we begin to walk out of the clinic.

"Shut up." I backfire.

He picks me up bridal style with a grunt. I have my arms crossed with a small glare directed towards my mate. "What? You said it yourself."

"Exactly I said it myself, you can't encourage it." I say pointedly.

He stops right outside my door to look at me as if I'm stupid. "So I can call you stupid but you can't." He says all in one breath, speaking as if he's trying to teach a 2 year old the alphabet!

"Yes!" I say as he throws me onto his bed. I realize what he said when he trys to hold in his laughter, but fails miserably. "Wait no!" I try to rebound as I feel my cheeks begin to warm up, "Stop using the Jedi Mind Trick on me!"

As he catches his breath he apologizes, "I'm sorry, baby. You just looked so confused. It was funny."

I have my back facing him as I mumble, "You're not sorry."

I feel the bed dip as he sits at the edge of the bed. "Yes I am. Can I please get a kiss?"

I snort. "No." I'm still biting my lip from embarrassment of basically saying he can call me stupid if he wanted.

He lifts me from laying on my side so I'm now in front of him. My legs dangling as he holds me up from under my arms, like some baby.

I can't be that light! I think to myself in amazement. I thought stories of Alpha Kings' strength were exaggerated. Personally I thought they'd have the same strength of any other Alpha.

"Please." He chuckles. Most likely at the shocked expression I have on my face.

I giggle, "Okay! Now put me down, you holding me from my armpits is ticklish." I giggle in between a couple of my words.

He gently lays my back onto the soft bed. Ethan is sitting at the edge of the bed as he looks down at me. I notice most of his attention is on my lips. "I really want to kiss those lips." He says huskily.

I get some ounce of confidence and reply. "Then why don't you?"

As he leans down to make our lips collide, I sit up and push his head into the pillows. "Hah! That's for tricking me." I say victoriously.

I hear a growl and look up to see Ethan's angry glare. Whether it's playful or not I can't help but laugh at it! I just can't take him seriously right now.

"Oh, you think that's funny?" A growl or 2 enter the question.

I can't seem to form words right now so I just continue to laugh and give him a nod.

Unexpectedly my back is on the bed once again, making me gasp at the sudden movement. Only this time my mate is above me and nibbling my neck, making my laugh and giggles turn into gasps. They then turn into uncontrollable moans as he continues to pleasurably torture my neck with light nips and soft feather-like kisses. Each motion leaving as much tingles as the one before.

The string of tingles and heat left on my neck make it hard to concentrate and form words. I manage to remember my main thought, to stop this before it gets too heated.

"Ethan, sto-"

My words get cut off when he moves from my neck to my lips. The kiss is rough, filled with nothing but lust.

With as much strength as I can muster I try to push him off. Luckily our lips separate, though he is still pinning me to the bed.

"Ethan-"

I'm cut off by a quick peck to my lips. My eyes widen in shock.

My mouth is agape as he looks down at me with an emotion I can't place--no, an emotion I don't want to place.-- It's too soon to be sure, but it looks like the emotion of adoration, trust, possessiveness, devotion, and so many more. I don't think I can name them all...the look he's giving looks like the look someone would give their lover. The person they love, and somehow, that scares me.

My green eyes rapidly look away from his ice blue. At the moment I'm trying to look at anything, but him.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concern lacing his voice. His strong yet gentle hand reaches for my cheek to face him.

Of course I'm not telling him the real reason, so I come up with something else. "Uhm, you never really answered me about that girl."

His eyes narrow down at me, but the face of concern is still there. "That's not what's bothering you." He acusses.

"But you never did answer it." There's one thing I know about lying, never go back on your lie. You have to stick with it.

(This may make me seem like a lier I.R.L-In Real Life-, but it's completely the opposite. I just know HOW to lie. XD)

The concern he had before visibly disappears. "Didn't I say that was none of your concern?" Some anger seeps into his voice, but I'm not backing down.

"Yes, but that was not a proper answer." I calmly reply as I innocently look up at him.

"That girl is none of your business. YOU NEED TO JUST DROP IT! AM I CLEAR." He shouts making me glare at him and look away.

For some reason when he said those words with so much anger towards me, it hurt. But then again, I've always been sensitive when yelled at.

He roughly grabs my chin to face him, "Leya." He says in warning.

"Crystal." I say weakly.

He lays next to me and wraps his arm around my middle from behind. I feel my mate kiss the back of my head, but don't respond.

"I just know you won't like the answer and I don't want you hurt, okay. I didn't mean to lash out at you." He says sincerely.

Hurt? Why would I be hurt? The options of who she is swirls through my mind. He can't be married. If she was his girlfriend or something he'd break up with her the moment he found me, right?

As I'm having an internal battle with myself, I just nod gingerly on the outside. I'm beginning to feel sleepy and a yawn betrays me by escaping my lips.

"Go to sleep, it's late." He whispers.

I nod again as I begin to push his hand off me, getting out of his bed.

"Where are you going." He asks, confusion clear in his voice.

"My room." I respond. "I wanted my own room for a reason." He and I both know I have a double meaning with those words.

With that I shuffle across the wooden floor to my bedroom, where I fall into a restless sleep.

I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry if it took forever to update.